Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 2 Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
poleon

Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 am

Shiko had been further from the blast then his teammates. He turned and headed that way. Shiko stayed in a tree fairly well covered from sight and could see Sakyo in a tree, but no Horoshi. Shiko weaved hand seals for his shadow imitation technique. "This is the perfect place for me, the trees have given me more shadows to work with." he thought to himself. His shadow went from branch to branch never touching the ground. Trying to connect with sakyos shadow.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:13 am

Hiroshi looks up to see Sakyo flee. "Ahhhh, to make me look like an idiot" Hiroshi says with a smile while smacking his face to wake himself up. Hiroshi jumps up and heads further into the forest to find Shiko casting his Shadow Imitation seeming focused on whatever he was doing. Hiroshi sends a Gale Palm followed shuriken on the other side of Shiko to create a diversion then Hiroshi runs to Shiko from the other side to attack head on, hopefully without expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:28 am

Sensing Shiko closely behind him, Sakyo creates two basic clones using his chakra. The real Sakyo and another clone scatter around the tree's in the nearby vicinity, staying near the two branches with the prepared fuinjutsu (Branch 1) and several explosive tags (Branch 2). Sakyo knows Branch 2 is higher, and inaccessible without first using Branch 1 as a stepping tool. The real Sakyo and a clone are perched on Branch 2 hiding from plain sight as they watch Shiko and Hiroshi clash, but there is one basic clone hiding amongst the bushes by Branch 1 as well.

"I'm ready for them whenever they turn their eyes back to me."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:26 pm

After seeing sakyo move shiko decides not to chase him with his shadow. Shiko narrowly avoids the shuriken as he is caught off balance falling from the branch leaving him open to attack.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:02 am

Hiroshi sees Shiko vulnerable and leaps to attack, Hiroshi jumps the air for a big kick aimed for Shiko's stomach that would knock him over and initiate a taijutsu battle
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Shiko takes the hit to his stomach. He was now on the ground with no way to defend. Shiko knew this could end badly.

ooc-Do yall want to speed this up? we do have a ton of other post to do and can do. It does not matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:27 pm

OOC - Yeah, id be down for this to finish up, like muiko steps in and finishes this intro uup by taking us to lunch and reviewing the fight, something general to wrap this up.

"Hmm, could this be it?" Sayko ponders if the fight is coming to a close.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:02 am

Before Hiroshi can continue his next attack he hears a voice from out in the distance.

"Hey guys! Why don't we give it a break for now? I'm starting to get real hungry I don't know about you"

Hiroshi stops and heads back towards Muiko, ready to leave the training grounds. Hiroshi is satisfied with this sparring and is confident in his new teammates.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 am

Ooc- thanks for not destroying me.

Ic-shiko manages to rotate and land on his feet. He looks around to make sure everyone heard and he isnt going to be cheapshoted.
"I am hungry as well. Lets go guys"
Shiko heads out of the forest.

(EXIT)

Last edited by poleon on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:09 am

Sakyo disarms his traps and jumps down to meet his team, he shakes hands with his new teammates before they depart from the forest together.

[EXIT]

@alexana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 Introductions   Team 2 Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 2 Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2