Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 1 - A job well done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Team 1 - A job well done Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:14 pm

After taking her team on their first mission out of the village, Tomoe has decided to commemorate the occasion and reward their success with dinner out in Konoha. As they approach the village gates she decides to let them pick where that will be, "So, where did you want to eat? Dinner's on me!"

ooc - by the way, you guys can go on more missions if you'd like, just pick something from the new list and go have fun

@Logic @Krysto @Arakui
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Krysto had walked the way back to the village with his hands behind his head.

"I dunno sensei, i feel like having some chicken."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Daisuke was skipping his way back to Konoha. Their first mission as a team was complete, his second total. How cool was it that Hokage-sensei was going to take them out to dinner as well! "Chicken sounds good as well! There is a barbecue place on the corner of Third St. and Main Ave.!"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:30 am

"Chicken and barbecue, is it? If that's what you all want." Tomoe looks for Arakui to see if the Uchiha has any preference to add to this discussion of where to eat.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 am

(ooc: sorry im late)

Arakui nods in agreement.

"Chicken sounds great!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 am

Daisuke raises his fist in victory. "Follow me, I know how to get there!" Without waiting to see if the others are following him, Daisuke sprints into the village to the Barbecue place.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:42 am

Krysto didnt say much as he followed behind daisuke. Not running, just taking his time walking besides the hokage.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:56 am

Tomoe laughs at Daisuke's enthusiasm for everything, including barbecued chicken. She follows Daisuke to the restaurant and picks out a seat for her group.

"Order whatever you guys would like!" she orders a sampling of different meats and a bowl of rice to go with it, as well as some tea to drink. She leaves it to her genin to pick out their own meals and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Krysto smiled and took a seat on the table. He looked through the menu for a while before deciding to order some fried chicken fingers.

"I'll have the fried chicken fingers please!"

He told the waitress as he handed her the menu.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:40 pm

OOC: Arakui is at Kool April Nights (some car show my town does) for most the night, so we can continue this thread without him.

Daisuke orders two large chicken legs, barbecued of course, three sides of chips, a bowl of soup for his chiken, and the largest water he can hold onto. "Thankyou Hokage-sensei!"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

It seems that Daisuke's appetite is as enthusiastic as his general approach to life. "You're very welcome," Tomoe replies. "You all did well on your first mission. I'm proud of you."

It takes a little time before their food arrives, Daisuke's order arriving on a whole serving tray of it's own of course.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

"Ir was a pretty decent first mission! A nice stroll plus a battle! Which we easily won. I'll never forget it"

He smiled happily as he spoke. His enthusiasm was sincere as he sat on the table with his team.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Daisuke tore through his meal, eating all of it before anyone else had finished. He sat back, his stomach pudged out, a large water in his head. "Not bad, maybe we can take something on later with a little more kick to it. We should definitely keep training, but a solid test would be awesome."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Tomoe finds enjoyment in the company of her enthusiastic genin students, as well as some amusement in Daisuke's table manners. The Hokage eats at a more relaxed and dignified pace, however, and finishes her meal while sipping some nice hot tea. She studies Daisuke for a moment and then nods slightly. "I think that you three might be up for something like that."

ooc - I'd start a mission for us, but if Arakui isn't going to be on until later I might as well post it later or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:32 pm

ooc: back, sorry peeps.

Arakui eats his meal quickly, trying to beat Daisuke.

"Thank you Hokage."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Krysto dips his chicken strips in ranch then takes a bite. The flavor filling his mouth with deliciousness. H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 - A job well done   Team 1 - A job well done Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 - A job well done
Page 1 of 1