Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 1 Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Team 1 Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:04 pm

@Krysto @Logic @Arakui

Three genin - Arakui Uchiha, Krysto Kaguya, and Daisuke Yamanaka - have received their squad assignments. The three will be in a squad led by the Hokage herself, Tomoe Uchiha. The three are to meet each other and their team leader in the morning at approximately 9:00 in Training Field Number 5.

The Hokage waits for them there, sitting at a rock. She is not wearing her Hokage robe, but is dressed simply in a blue tunic and black pants with a belt to which pouches are attached. Her hair is looped around her head in a braid. On the training field is a range of targets and some dummies with various markings.

OOC - feel free to join in whenever is most convenient for you. We'll get started with introductions before a mission in another thread.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Daisuke. Was. Stressed. 'The Hokage, the Hokage! How on earth did I manage to get the Hokage as a team leader. Or dear lord, where is my stuff, where is my stuff?!?!' Daisuke was pacing back and forth in his apartment, trying to remember everything he would need. Truth was, he probably didn't need anything, but Daisuke was punctual, and made sure everything that could fit in his pack went with him.

He sprinted out of his apartment so fast he didn't lock the door. In fact he wasn't even sure if he had closed it, but decided that he didn't care. Arriving at the training grounds first, for it was his life goal to be punctual, he almost fainted at the sight of the Hokage. His nerves had his stomach in a not. He wondered who is team mates would be, not knowing that his good friend Arakui, was among them.

Bowing so low his nose nearly touched the ground he addressed the Hokage. "Daisuke Yamanaka, at your service Hokage-sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Arakui walks into the training grounds. He is wearing his usual attire and has his shuriken pouch and kunai pouch ready to go.

"Hey Daisuke."

Arakui nods at Daisuke and smiles. He then turns to the Hokage. He is shocked.

"Hello Hokage, I am Arakui Uchiha." He bows.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Krysto had prepared for this moment for a while. He'd awoken early and had breakfast with his parents.  After he was finished he latched on his kunai and shiruken pouch and made his way to the training grounds. His wore his usual black attire, the texture was light so the heat didn't bother him. He walked into training ground 5 with a smile. Hoping his sensei would forgive his tardiness.

"Good morning. Sorry for being late, my mother made amazing omelettes today."

He made his way to face the older looking lady sitting on the rock and bowed before her.

"Forgive me sensei"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Tomoe bites the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling too much or laughing at Daisuke's over the top, practically groveling, bow. She offers a nod in acknowledgement of Daisuke's arrival and greeting, and a nod to the Uchiha as well. "I take it you two know each other? Do you know your third squad member and his whereabouts, perhaps?" she asks them, "Ah, speaking of," she says when she notices the third genin joining the group late.

"Amazing omelettes or not, you'll be on time in the future," she says in a firm, but not hostile, voice to Krysto. "I expect all of you to be punctual each time we are to meet," she adds on, making sure that Arakui and Daisuke are aware of this expectation and don't slack in the future.

"Now then. It seems two of you know each other, and I'm aware of your own files and records from the Academy. But I'd like to get to know the three of you in a more personal fashion. What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are? What are your goals, both long term and immediate? What do you most want to accomplish as a genin, chunin, and jounin? Or perhaps even as a Hokage some day?" she adds this last part on with a sly smile, knowing many aspire to lead their village.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Daisuke spoke up immediately to the questions. Arakui was in his team, he couldn't hold his excitement. Also the boy he had met the night before, Krysto was also a member of his team. It seemed like luck had struck Daisuke, it was his perfect team.

"Hokage-sensei, my strengths are my intelligence and strategy. However I am weak in Taijutsu and physical ability. I want to become a well-respected member of the Yamanaka clan. As a Jounin I want to serve the Hokage as a liaison for other villages!" Everything came out very fast and louder than he had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:39 pm

"Hai tomoe sensei" said krysto the Hokage reprimanded his tardiness.

He listened as Daisuke answered their sensei's questions. The two shinobi's had just met the night before and now they were teammates.

"That's really great Daisuke. Intelligence is always handy in and out of battle. -he giggled- dont worry, i wont let anything happen to my teammates. -he said pointing his thumb towards his own chest- i'll do my best to keep us safe."

"I am Krysto. My strengths are taijutsu and intelligence. My weakness would have to be girls. -he let out a soft chuckle- i'm kidding. My weakness would be genjutsu. I haven't ever really trained it, so im quite lacking in that area. My short term goal is to succeed in all my missions, and ascend the ranks quickly. -he pointed his index finger in the general direction of where the hokage faces would be- i WILL be hokage one day, and protect the village as those before me did."
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Arakui nods to Daisuke and smiles. He nods to Krysto as well and then turns to the Hokage.

"I want to be the strongest ninja in Konoha. I don't care how long that takes me. I am strong in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and I believe Genjutsu. My weakness is intelligence and strategy, but thats why I bring Daisuke along."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Tomoe smiles at the already visible dynamics between two of the members of her team. A step in the right direction. "I see we have a diversity of skills and weaknesses, as well as interests."

"My expectations are that you'll not only act according to your strengths, but work at correcting your weaknesses. It's important to be well-rounded. But more importantly, I expect you three will respect each other and work together as a team. I've already arranged for us to go on our first mission to see how the three of you behave as such, but in the meantime I'd like to get a baseline of where the three of you are at in terms of skills."

She looks over the three to make sure they are paying attention. "To start I'd like to see a three-way spar between you. Keep in mind it is a spar, so I expect none of you will need to go see a medic afterwards. You've learned a little about each other's strengths and weaknesses, so I expect you to remember that and tailor your strategies appropriately."

Tomoe stands and watches them to see if they have any questions or anything else to say before they venture further into the training field to begin showing their skills.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Krysto looked at his new teammates, and nodded. He then walked a few feet away from both of them and readied himself for battle. The morning breeze carried his headband straps in its gentle waves. His kunai and shiruken pouch neatly wrapped around his right thigh. He stanced himself ready for battle.

"Let's do our best!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:22 am

Daisuke nodded at Sensei's command and then looked over at Krysto who was clearly ready to go. Sure enough, Arakui would be ready to go as well. They both would be stronger than Daisuke in a straight-up Taijutsu bout, and Daisuke knew Arakui's ninjutsu was something to be feared. He would have to play this carefully. First things first, he would establish mind connection with both of them.

"Mind Connection!"

'That's better. Alright Krysto, Arakui, our best it is,' He said to them. Krysto may be shocked to hear someone in his head, Arakui was used to it.

Next Daisuke withdrew a kunai from his pouch, stepped away from the other two, creating a triangle and prepared to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am

Arakui pulls outa Kunai as well. He then leaps forward at Krysto with a kick while throwing his kunai at Daisuke. While in the air attempting to kick Krysto he pulls out two shuriken entwined with binding string and tosses it around both sides of Krysto. An attack from all directions.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

Tomoe settles back to watch the three genin spar with each other. Although she is sitting and appears relaxed, she's also quite ready to intervene if any of the three appears to be a little too eager or competitive and seems likely to go overboard in what is intended to be a friendly match up.

OOC - don't wait for me to reply, Tomoe will be watching and intervene as necessary
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:40 pm

~"what the heck? i'm so nervous that i'm hearing things"~

Krysto's eyes focused on the incoming kick. He bent his knees and crossed his forearms to block it. Gathering as much chakra around his shoulders and arms as he could before the shuriken attack hit.

~Man! this guy is fast! i better stay on my toes~

"Dance of the Larch!"

He shouted as the kick connected with his forearms. before the shuriken impaled his neck and head, and abundance of sharp spiky bones sprouted from his arms and shoulders in an attempt to parry the shuriken attack simultaneously.

If successful in both his blocks, He'd change his bones to stubs instead of spikes as this was a team spar. Krysto would start a taijutsu battle with Arakui, aiming a roundhouse kick to his head.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm

(sorry i was taking forever ._. been a bit busy. but should be free for the next few hours so ill try to reply as fast as i can)
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:53 pm

'Perfect' Thought Daisuke. He would let the two of them battle it out and pick his moment of entry. He began to encroach on the two fighting with his Kunai still raised. He could immobilize one and let the other strike him, making the fight a one-one between Daisuke and whoever was left. Deciding his best bet was against Krysto he pulled his hands together.

"Mind Control Jutsu!"

He sent his Mind Control at Arakui in attempt to stop him in time for Krysto's attack to land.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Arakui bounces off Krysto and pulls on the binding wire in an attempt to bind Krysto. The shuriken bounced off him however.

Arakui gets ready to deflect a kick from Krysto however he is stopped by Daisuke's Jutsu.

Arakui gets kicked backwards by Krysto.

He turns to Daisuke, "Damnit Daisuke. Endon!"

Arakui sends a fireball at Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Krysto raises an eyebrow, wondering why Arakui became angry with Daisuke. He hadn't known of Daisuke's mind abilities yet. Knowing this would be a perfect time to test Daisuke, he readied an attack.

"Ten Finger drilling bullets!"

He was hoping to guise his non lethal bullet stubs behind Arakui's fireball. He'd had fired them off in an X shape, making it a bit harder to dodge.

After delivering his attack, he returned his attention to Arakui. Quickly he pulled out two kunais and fired the first one aimed at the head, then the 2nd one a few seconds after aimed at the legs. He began charging at Arakui with his arms and shoulders still covered in bones. He'd sent out his kunais in hopes of distracting Arakui giving him enough time to land a direct shot to the gut.

(Sorry again :l its crazy how busy i am at work even tho it was supposed to be a slow day. Please let me know if i'm battling right. I don't have much experience with rp fights.)
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Daisuke noticed the fireball attack and immediately dodged the attack (while dodging the bullets behind the fireball accidentally), while doing so he used the Sea of Bodies Genjutsu technique. All around Arakui and Krysto images of Daisuke began to appear. All life like and all sounding like Daisuke. They began to charge at the two boys from all directions. They wouldn't actually strike any of them, but would be confusing enough. Daisuke then blended in wit the Sea of Bodies and waited for his moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Arakui dodges both kunai but then gets hit in the stomach from Krysto.

Arakui leaps back and uses Housenka no Jutsu.

Arakui throws shuriken that are hidden within the flames at Krysto.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Krysto shrouds himself in more bones, this time all around his body in an attempt to tank the flame attack. Unfortunately he wasn't expecting the hidden shuriken. Some bounced off his bone spikes, and others cut through his forearms and legs part of his shirt even caught on fire.

~AH! damn it! hidden shuriken! and all these clones. I have to think of something fast"

He jumped back pulling out his kunai trying to evade and parry the incoming volleys. After barely making it out, his bone spikes retracted into his body and he quickly weaved the hand seals for:

"Fire release: Phoenix sage fire!"

He aimed it the front quarter of the field towards Arakui and the Daisuke clones.

"Ten Finger Drilling bullets!"

He Fired off two sets of bone bullets for each hand. Aimed at his sides attempting to hit the sea of daisuke clones. After this barrage of attacks, only the quarter behind him was clear. Krysto panted as a drop of sweat ran down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Daisuke watched as some his clones were finally weeded through. Sustaining the jutsu would be a problem, but he finally released it as he managed to maneuver behind Arakui. Once he was able to get behind Arakui the clones disappeared. Daisuke raised his right leg and let loose a crushing kick towards Arakui's back.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 am

Arakui gets kicked in the back, sending him forward. He turns around with his Sharingan and sends three shuriken towards Daisuke.

Then he turns to Krysto.

"Fire Release: Phoenix sage fire!"

Arakui uses his Sharingan to copy Krysto's technique and then send his own attack at him.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 am

All the while Tomoe has been watching the three genin. There is plenty of room for improvement, but they are only genin, and what she has seen so far is quite satisfactory. She's even more pleased that none of them has gone overboard in trying to spar with one of the others. Seeing no need to physically intervene and break them up, she calls out, "Alright, team, that's good enough for today."

Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Krysto jumped far back dodging the volleys of flames aimed at him. After hearing their sensei call a halt to the spar, he smiles and wipes some of the blood from his body.

"Hai. Good spar guys! it was really fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 Introductions   Team 1 Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 1 Introductions
Page 1 of 1