Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving [Closed]

Go down 
+4
alexana
LoopyLeonard
V
Logic
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:43 pm

This is an open thread to everyone that is either viewing or participating in the tournament. There is no post order, so post in response with whomever you like whenever. The tournament is held in a huge colliseum with multiple stages for fighting. There is an enormous market outlining the stadium seating but you all have access to the field where the stages are placed. Everyone is gathered around the large tournament boards.

Last edited by Logic on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V

V

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Zen Tankou stood among the clusters of young juvenille Genin in this glorious tourney. He couldn't believe that he could take part of this world-wide event. He had to make his clan proud, and also uphold Kumogakure's pride. He stood, ready and geared up, looking up at the bracket boards.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Hiroshi Aokin passes through the crowd of anxious Genin all murmuring about upcoming fights looking at the bracket. Hiroshi has an easy view due to his height, Hiroshi had been getting strange looks left and right and being asked by strangers from foreign countries if he is actually the only Aokin participating which they've noticed due to the emblem on his back. Hiroshi feels as if all the other fighters are expecting a Taikoku-wielding beast to be pitted against them, Hiroshi feels a chill of anxiety go down his spine knowing he has no control over his Taikoku state.

Hiroshi looks around to hopefully see his teammates Sakyo and Shiko with no success so far but notices a Kumo ninja to his side concentrated on the bracet board.

"Hey, who you fighting first?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe arrives at Kusagakure with her retinue of genin tournament participants and a handful of their mentors. The genin and their mentors split off from the Hokage shortly after their arrival and the woman smiles as she watches them disperse among the genin from many other nations.

The Hokage is dressed in a fine kimono, over which she is wearing the Hokage's robe. For the special occasion she also has on the official hat as well. Accompanying her are two high ranking ninjas of Konoha, who remain with her even as the other Konoha ninjas break off to register for the tournament, find lodging, and presumably get into some mischief as genin tend to do when there is a large collection of them.

As for Tomoe, she and her two guards examine the area before heading to the stadium, hoping to locate other village leaders who are in attendance and give her regards to the hosts.

Mianyi

Mianyi arrives with the other ninjas from Sunagakure. She regards the sights and the crowds with wide eyes before she timidly makes her way through the crowd to the bracket boards to see what she can expect. Of course, the only names she recognizes on the board are her own and Tonou's. She looks around to get a sense of who the other participants might be.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Zen turned around to face someone who he did not recognize, so he assumed him to be a foreigner. There was no harm in telling him his first opponent, so Zen just obliged.

"Don't know. Looks like I'll be up against someone from Iwa. I'm Zen, by the way", he introduced himself.

He expects the same from the other boy.
Back to top Go down
poleon

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Shiko made his way to the board and say the bracket, he then turned to look for any familiar faces in the crowd. It was not hard to spot his fellow team member Hiroshi, as he was towering over the other genin. Shiko started making his way to him.

"Hey, this crazy. You nervous?"

He did not realize he was interrupting a ongoing conversation.

"Oh, sorry I'm Shiko."
Back to top Go down
JiggityJ

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Jynn stood with his hands on his hips as he glared at the stadium grounds. His Kage coat flowing in the breeze as he took a deep breath he thought to himself "I should go check on them, maybe they got lost or are getting nervous". Rubbing the stiffness in his neck he felt the elevated skin caused by his neck tattoo, tracing the village symbol with his finger he found himself thinking back to his days as a genin with a smile. Stretching his arms wide he moved to a nearby stone bench and took a seat, reclining backwards he crossed his arms over his chest as he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Another boy, black-haired, joined their interaction. It looked like the two were acquianted with each other, possibly because they were friends from the same village. Zen was here suddenly, but he knew from how Kumogakure taught their students to always be wary around strangers. Especially against shinobi who may be your opponent one day.

"Zen", he replied, bowing his head ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Tomoe passes by the Kazekage and recognizes him by the coat he has on. She offers a polite nod and smile in greeting and pauses in her progress to where she's been told she can find the host and various other dignitaries. "Good day, Kazekage. Lovely day for such an event, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Shiko bowed.
"Nice to meet you. These festivities are crazy aren't they?"
Shiko smiled and scratched his head and let his eyes roams around the crowd. He was trying his best not to be awkward and be respectful.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Hiroshi looked up on the board and looked for Zen, finding him and noticing Zen is fighting not much farther away from when Hiroshi is fighting.

"Ah I see, I'm facing someone from Iwa too actually shortly after your fight. My name is Hiroshi Aokin from Konoha." Hiroshi analyzes Zen and notices the Kumogakure emblem on his ninja headband. Hiroshi then sees a familiar face heading towards him as Shiko greets the two "Ay Shiko, it's about time I found you" Hiroshi is delighted with meeting up with Shiko and then looks back at Zen "You're from Kumo I see!" Hiroshi is interrupted by a large group of intimidating Kusa Genin chatting obnoxiously near them

Hiroshi glances at the group and back at Zen and Shiko with a face that is expecting the same thoughts that they're having
Back to top Go down
JiggityJ

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Sitting up at the sight of the Hokage he smiles wide as she speaks. Standing up from his seat he extends his hand to her as he replies gingerly "yeah it sure is, cant tell you how glad I am to see you here. I was sure I wouldn't get to meet the other Kage until the Tournament, by the way Im Jynn Hyasuka and you are?".
Back to top Go down
V

V

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 pm

"Mhm yeah. Me and some other of the Kumo guys were dragged over here suddenly just today. Luckily, I had gotten ready for training so I bought my battle gear".

Zen then looked around the place and saw scores of pupils close in age to himself. All of them from the major villages as well as some from the minor ninja villages. It was like the Chunin Exams.

He kept himself reserved and observant of his surroundings so he is not too carried away by the conversations. One cannot be certain that somebody won't train to take out the competition early in the game, or try to steal others' tools.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Hiroshi noticed Zen's eyes wandering examining the scores of various pupils, Hiroshi thought to himself that he didn't want to look at any scores to have a false view on his opponent despite the various conversations around him of ninja talking themselves up as if they're destined to win this.

"So Shiko, did you get any extra training in before we traveled here? It was so abrupt I barely got much done.. and I wanted to show sensei some cool jutsu I've been working on!"

Hiroshi realized that would mean his Konoha peers were expecting to see Hiroshi step up which stressed him out more, but all the while keeping a confident and collected look on his face
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 pm

JiggityJ wrote:
Sitting up at the sight of the Hokage he smiles wide as she speaks. Standing up from his seat he extends his hand to her as he replies gingerly "yeah it sure is, cant tell you how glad I am to see you here. I was sure I wouldn't get to meet the other Kage until the Tournament, by the way Im Jynn Hyasuka and you are?".

Tomoe takes his offered hand and shakes it briefly. "I too was expecting to meet some of the others a bit later. But no matter, here we are now. I am Tomoe Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
poleon

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Shiko noticed that Zen was not to involved into the conversation. He thought little of it, it was completely understandable.

"That is good, always good to be prepared. But battle gear won't help you."

Shiko made a small insult at the shinobi but nothing that could make a spectacle occur. He knew it was the hokage's orders. This was the perfect place, surrounded by rival shinobis to make a small insult.
Shiko looked at Hiroshi
"Nah, not really. We will do fine though."
Shiko sighed, and put his arm above his head and scratched the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
JiggityJ

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 pm

He maintains his joyful expression as he nods, "pleased to meet you Tomoe". His eyes scan around quickly as he continues "this may not be the best place to talk but I'll just say this, be vigilant during your time here I wish I could elaborate more but like I said not the time or place". Taking a deep breath he places his hands on his hips as he gives her a bright smile. "Also I am rather curious to see how your shinobi fair in this tournament Lady Hokage, I wish your village the best of luck and I hope we get to talk more soon as I assume you're very busy".
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Tomoe smiles like she and the Kazekage chatting about something of little consequence, like the weather or perhaps a particularly lovely cloud that passed by in the sky. But she nods at the Kazekage and has a knowing look in her eyes, showing that she understands the message and that this is not the time or place to speak of such matters.

"I'm curious to see how your genin perform, too, Lord Kazekage. Good luck to you and to yours." She bows her head politely before continuing on her way to see the various officials and dignitaries of Kusagakure that are setting up this whole event.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:26 pm

As usual, Kei was late. Upon arriving he found the Kazekage and the Hokage immediately. Kei walked over to the Kazekage "Hey, I am Kei Raiken, Raikage." Kei holds out his hand to shake with the Kazekage. He then looks over to Tomoe, gives her a disgusted look up and down. "I see you've met the Hokage..." He says in a scathing tone.
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Tomoe was walking away from her brief meeting with the Kazekage, but when the Raikage shows up she hesitates and turns to look at him. Through carefully controlled facial expressions, one might notice that a hint of the look that you would ordinarily reserve for a creepy crawly or a bowl of rotten fruit. "Ah, I see the Raikage has finally decided to put in an appearance," she returns, in a far more pleasant tone than he used, but with a detectable touch of contempt.
Back to top Go down
JiggityJ

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Taking the Raikage's hand he looks over to the Lady Hokage raising an eyebrow at the two statements. He lets out a hearty laugh as he speaks "Im assuming there is something to that". He looks back to the Raikage with a smile "pleased to meet you Kei, Im Jynn".
Back to top Go down
V

V

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Zen left the two alone for he was up to face off against his opponent.

"See you in the finals", Zen said while waving with his back turned against them.

His eyes found their gaze on his Raikage, Kei, before he set off onto his own match.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Hiroshi watched Zen leave but never said anything, "I hope so" he said under his breath and then smirked.

Hiroshi turned to Shiko "I think I'm going to check out Zen's fight, I'm awfully curious about that guy's ability" Hiroshi started walking and said with his head turned back "You can come with if you want" with an excited smile on his face

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Krysto stands by his lonesome. Being in a totally new village had him nervous. His eyes wondered all around, noticing the enormous crowd gathered outside the stadium.

~they'll all be fixated on me when i battle.. So many people.. I've never felt this much pressure~

He leaned next to a wall. Besides him was surprisingly a book shop. He looked around hoping to see a familiar face, whether it be his teammates or any other konoha genins.
Back to top Go down
alexana

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:10 pm

JiggityJ wrote:
Taking the Raikage's hand he looks over to the Lady Hokage raising an eyebrow at the two statements. He lets out a hearty laugh as he speaks "Im assuming there is something to that". He looks back to the Raikage with a smile "pleased to meet you Kei, Im Jynn".

Tomoe smiles knowingly at the Kazekage and nods her head slightly. "I hope you'll remember what we spoke so briefly of," she says to Jynn in a friendly tone. She casts another look over at Kei, one with an edge of hardness to it, before she bows slightly to the two Kages. "I'll see you two later, I'm sure." And with that she takes her leave of their presence.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next