Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 am

The round two fights are ongoing, although a handful have ended. The scene between rounds is much the same as between the first and second rounds, but with fewer people now. The losers of the first round have been weeded out and sent off, where they may be sulking elsewhere or have joined the crowds to spectate in further rounds.

As with before, there are medics and medical ninjas patching up those who participated in the second round of fights.
There is food, water, and of course the mentors of the genin have access to this area to offer emotional support or criticism, depending on the mentoring style.


Last edited by alexana on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:34 am

Mianyi

Once more, Mianyi staggers out of the arena to plop onto a bench. Instead of limping, this time she is clutching her side and her broken ribs, which make breathing quite painful and labored. She looks around for a medic, but doesn't even have to wave one over before she's attended to, much to her relief. She scans the group for Tonou, wondering if he is currently in a fight or if he already won his. Or maybe he lost? No, she doesn't think Tonou would lose.

Tomoe in the Stands

Tomoe is in the stands with the Gokage and the leaders of the lesser villages. She has a slight smile on her face, though the reason for it could be anyone's guess - the poor performance of Iwagakure, perhaps? Or maybe it's the poor performance of the lesser villages in general?  She witnesses Arakui and Daisuke win their matches with pride and keeps an eye on the rest of her genin.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 am

Kei
Kei follows Hana into one of the Coliseum's deserted banquet rooms. No one is around, at least not that they can tell. "... Hana, If Iwa needs help why don't you just ask? What is going on?" For the first time Hana is on the verge of tears. "Senna left my ANBU team a few months ago on a mission in Kusa. We knew things were changing. The Kusakage visited me and threatened that if we didn't build the Kanabi bridge and re-establish trade, then they would invade. Kei... we haven't been war ready in over a hundred years! You've seen my Genin, we can't possibly hold off an invasion. Our only hope was Senna, but she has deserted us... She is dangerous Kei... S Rank, and she has close to 30 of our Jounin and ANBU members with her." Kei steps forward to offer her a hug and helpful words but she slaps him away, "Don't Kei! This doesn't change anything. I'm going to return to Iwa." She attempts to walk away before Kei grabs her. "Not without an escort. Seiya!" Seiya steps out of the shadows with a few other Kumo ANBU. Hana has tears forming in her eyes, but she simply nods...

Daisuke
Daisuke can be found sulking in a corner, playing with blades of grass in one hand while his head rests in the other. He is sitting cross-legged and not at all his excite-able self.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Arakui
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am

Arakui walks up to Daisuke. He knows something is wrong.

"Hey, heard you won. So did I. Cool, yeah?"

Arakui looks around to see if any of the other Konoha Genin have finished. There is no sign of Krysto. He leaves Daisuke alone to have space and tries to find Krysto's match to cheer him on.
Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:44 am

Tomoe

Tomoe watches her genin fight with satisfaction. As there is the interlude between rounds, she notes the absence of the Raikage and the Tsuchikage. "Probably off flirting instead of working, how like the Raikage," she mumbles to the nearest of the Kages before she bows slightly. "I will see you all again at the start of the third round." Taking her leave, she makes her way to the behind the scenes to seek out her genin.

She looks around to find them and spots the sulking Daisuke and Arakui walking away from him. She waves to the Uchiha and approaches the Yamanaka. "What's the matter, Daisuke? That was a good fight. You represented Konoha well."

Mianyi

With her ribs healed, Mianyi can breathe easier and she stands up to stretch her muscles. She then seeks out some water to keep herself hydrated. She is too nervous to eat, but wouldn't eat heavily anyways, as she doesn't want to vomit while in the arena during the next match. It'd be too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:53 am

Daisuke
Daisuke ignores Arakui. He is still sulking when Tomoe approaches him and inquires about the fight. Instead of getting nerves that clench his stomach and send him into a panic attack that usually occurs in front of the Hokage, he doesn't even look up at her. "I lost myself in that fight... Hokage-sensei. Both fights, I... changed. I knew I had won the fight, but I still struck her. I made Jiro stab himself... Maybe, maybe i'm not cut out to be a shinobi. If I can't even handle doing what I need to in order to win..." Daisuke stops playing with the grass and folds both of his arms over his knees and then buries his face in them.

Kei
Kei watches as Hana leaves with Seiya and his ANBU. Her Genin had left at the end of yesterday, just a few hours travel back home. Hana had stayed behind on Kei's request. He worried about her. At first he had thought her involved, but now that he knew of Senna. He knew that Hana was the victim. Upon walking back to the stages he came across the so-called 'Kusakage'. "Ah, Raikage. How pleased I am to see you. Your trio are doing well." Kei can see from his face who he is, and knows almost instantly it is Zaru. More alarming, is the woman that stands beside the Kusakage. Her face is blocked by the shade of a hat, but he can tell by the vial of purple liquids on her belt that she is Senna, the Poison Ivy of the Earth Country. "I don't suppose you've seen the Tsuchikage? I was hoping to discuss some things with her. Raikage, there are some refreshments near the bracket boards. You must accuse us for now, we have things to tend to." Kei stood frozen as he watched Zaru and what would have to be Senna walk past him. He knew what was coming...

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 am

Tomoe takes a seat next to Daisuke. "You performed very well and from where I was standing you were in control. I saw other genin almost kill the others in rage, but from you I saw not a hint of that, just control over the situation and yourself." She looks curiously at the genin. "What do you mean that you feel you've changed?" she asks, trying to understand his situation and feelings better.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:11 am

Daisuke
Daisuke continues to bury his face, not wanting to show weakness. He is trying to come up with the words to describe what happened, but he can't quite figure out what to say. After a few quiet moments he begins to explain everything. "I was nervous coming here. I wasn't sure if I can deal with the pressure. But after I was hit by those shuriken from Jiro, I sort of snapped out of everything. I wanted to win for Konoha, for Team 1, for even myself. I don't get anxiety, I don't get sick.. It's weird. I'm not sure if I'm becoming something I'm not. I can't figure out it it's a good thing.. or a bad thing."

Kei
Kei is sprinting through the corridors of the coliseum until he finds an opening to the stadium below. He turns his pace into a walk but quickly locates Arashi, the Mizukage, who is watching a fight between a Konoha Genin and his only remaining Kiri Genin. "Arashi! Something  is going down." Arashi holds up a hand and swats at an invisible fly towards Kei. "Can't it wait, this is my last chance here." Kei steps in between Arashi and his view of the match. "No, it can't. Arashi I need your help. Arashi side steps around Kei and continues to watch the match, a sour look on face. "Find someone else." Kei looks pissed, but stalks away from Arashi. He begins to look for the Kazekage.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 am

Tomoe smiles warmly and reaches out to place a hand on Daisuke's shoulder in a reassuring manner. "It sounds like you're gaining confidence. That's a good thing, Daisuke. You're improving not just your skills at this tournament, but yourself and your ability to believe in yourself." She gives his shoulder a gentle squeeze, "People change and grow, and you've got a lot of both ahead of you. I'd be more worried to hear you weren't affected in any way than to hear that you're finding yourself become different. Just make sure it's growth in a positive direction, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:27 am

Daisuke
Daisuke looks up and tries to smile, but he needs a little more time to take everything in. He certainly feels better after talking to Tomoe. "Thankyou, Hokage-sensei."

Kei
During his search for the Kazekage he sees Tomoe in the corner with one of her Genin. 'Damnit, I don't have time.' Kei approaches Tomoe, disregarding all of the previous discontent charade. From an onlooker's perspective, it would still appear like the two were having a heated argument. "We have a problem, and if we don't take care of it now, there's gunna be four instead of five." Not wanting to give anything away to the Genin or anyone else around for fear of loose lips, he hoped Tomoe understood that this was urgent.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 am

With the Raikage approaching, Tomoe does not have much time for further words with her genin. She stands up and gives Daisuke another pat on the shoulder. "You're doing just fine, but we'll talk more later if you would like."

She turns to regard the Raikage, annoyance slipping through her usually controlled features. "Is that a threat? Considering how well my ninjas have been doing, it certainly is a strange and ill-timed one," she says with some small amount of contempt. And then she composes herself and smiles in a slightly mocking manner "Let us take this somewhere where you won't be setting a bad example for your genin." With that she brushes past the Raikage, leaving the area where the tournament participants and their mentors are preparing for the third round.

She is relying on the Raikage to follow after her and as she walks down the corridors she looks for a space to duck into where she and the Raikage can speak more privately.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:44 am

Kei follows her, picking up the signal immediately. Once he follows her to a private place he explains the situation. "Hana isn't involved. That Iwa rogue that Hana hinted at when we went to Iwa, well she is here with Zaru. Her name is Senna, and she is one of the most deadly poison experts in the world. She is Medical Specialist as well, which allows her to fight recklessly. They are looking for Hana. I sent Seiya and a few ANBU with Hana to Iwa, but I know Senna and who knows who else are going to try and stop them. We have to find the Kazekage and go. Now."


_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 am

While out in the view of public, or at least a location that could be easily stumbled upon, Tomoe acts haughty and annoyed with the trailing Raikage. But once they're in the room, that act melts away effortlessly and she turns to listen to the Raikage. "I see. They're ready to make their move already."
Whether or not they picked up on weaknesses between the other nations, such as Kumo and Konoha, or are taking advantage of a known weakness in Iwa is something that can be considered at a later point in time.

"Give me a minute to leave word with one of my subordinates to keep an eye on everything here and I will meet you and the Kazekage outside the gates. At this point I think we can drop the charade between us. We'll leave the genin out of the loop on that, but let us not spend time on pretending the two of us dislike each other until this operation is complete. The safety of another Kage is too important to compromise for the sake of our plan, which may well be moot at this point."

With that Tomoe bustles from the room to seek out her subordinate and prepare to leave the village.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Kei nodded and prepared to leave. He would have to find the Kazekage and let him know of the situation. Surely he would help out. His Genin would be fine without him, he had given them distance since they arrived so that they may discover a little bit about themselves.

[Exit]

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Mianyi is oblivious to the ongoings between the two Kages who were down here. With her ribs healed, she takes a bottle of water and goes to watch some more of the fights. Chances are she'll end up fighting against those who are out there in the arena and winning. She keeps to herself, sipping water and quietly watching the others in the arena and behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
V
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:54 pm

He was getting his clothes back on in the dressing room. He had had a nice hot bath that helped with any wounds that he might have incurred. They were all dried now, all of the water from Naomi's water ball had gone away. Rejoining the room of champions, he would find that his stock was replenished and he had plenty of food to eat to fill him up. After all, without his dose of glucose, all of that energy he used up would only build the acid inside his body.

Still, as he sat eating, he wondered what had happened in his fight. He did not outmanuever, outclass, or outmatch his opponent. If anything, she showed superior skill to him. So was her concession an act of pity on the boy? Did she join the match just to mess around, knowing her skills may be well beyond the Genin level already? Or perhaps his Raikage made a deal with someone to make her forfeit in order for Kumo to look better?

Zen sat with a empty victory in his heart. He did not feel like he had won, at all. Yet the truth behind the girl with her back to him walking away would never be known to him. He sat, sullen.

Zen bit into the last piece of pork.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Sakyo looks for Hiroshi and Muiki-Sensei, suspecting they might be in the medical tent having Hiroshis' wounds looked after. Sakyo wants to talk with Hiroshi and ease his teammates mind over his loss to Tonoue, but the same time he wonders if Muiki-sensei has any advice for his upcoming match.
Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 pm

As the second round fights finish up, Mianyi watches as the names for the third round are placed into their brackets. Butterflies twirl and dance in her stomach when she watches her name go up and sees she's paired up against one of the Konoha-nins. She notices there are several Konoha-nin that have made it this far and is glad that she's not matched up against Tonou. Taking a deep breath, she heads out when it is her turn to fight. Round 3, how will she fare?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
Preparing for Round 3 [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Talk to me (Gwevan closed)
» The Chunin Exams - First Round

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other Lands :: Minor Villages-
Jump to: