Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving [Closed]

Go down 
+4
alexana
LoopyLeonard
V
Logic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Daisuke came out of nowhere and clapped Krysto on the shoulder. "Hey team mate!" Daisuke leaned on the wall next to Krysto and took in the glorious site of all the activities. "You know I thought this was going to give me endless anxiety, but after I threw up this morning I think I'm good. I'm actually extremely excited."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Krysto's shoulder jolted forward due being caught off guard. He turned his head to face his teammate and smiled.

"It certainly is something huh, all these folk around here coming to watch us young genin battle. Its very exciting!! Have you met your opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm

"Not yet, I should huh?" Daisuke's face darkened at the thought of meeting his opponent. Just when he thought his nerves were gone he felt his stomach tighten. He had better find a restroom before he lost his lunch in front of everyone else. "You know Krysto, I think I'm going to go uh, find my, uh, opponent. I'll catch you later, good luck!"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Krysto raised an eyebrow as he watched his friend leave. He decided to walk around and interact with a few of the local ladies. His smile and charm seemed to attract a few promising takers. He joined the group of girls for a bite to eat. Surely there was enough time before his match.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:39 am

After examining the tournament bracket, Sakyo made his way into the stands and saw a small cluster of 3 Suna Shinobi standing around the front seats.

Sakyo patiently waits for an upcoming Kumo ninja to begin their match. He makes his way towards the front whilst pretending to read his book and purposefully bumps shoulders into one of these shinobi. Acting surprised he hurriedly states, "Oh, pardon me...I apologize for not seeing you there. Please forgive me, I only wish to see this fight up close."

He cheerfully smiles, "I forget my manners, my name is Sakyo, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 am

Shiko let Hiroshi, leave he wanted to find his other teammate and make sure he made it. He also wanted to calm any nerves that Sakyo might have. After a couple of minutes of aimlessly wandering he manged to catch a glimpse of sakyos red hair, and caught up with him.

Interrupting his conversation "Sakyo, I see you made, How you feeling?"

Shiko let a grin appear on his face. This was a good day, and he was looking forward to everyone's events
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 am

"Shiko...I see you made it out." Sakyo smiles as his eyes are closed.

Sakyo thinks to himself "I may even end up fighting him."

"Mmm...I'm curious to see what some of these Kumo ninja are capable of" Sakyo says aloud near the Suna nin.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 am

"Would not miss this to show what we are made of. You nervous about the tourney?"

Shiko is a little nervous but does not want to show to his fellow teammate he is nervous. He has to be strong for his village. Also he cant show his nerves, what if he has to fight Sakyo, Shiko cant give him the upper hand before the fight starts.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 am

"I'm not interested in winning, only observing."

He raises his hand a bit and points with his index finger upward as if to make a point "The one on the outside is always looking in." Sakyo states all the while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 am

Alright, the fights have begun, everyone has arrived. Transition into the next open to all thread.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2