Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boredom shadowed as hard work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

Boredom shadowed as hard work Empty
PostSubject: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:20 pm

After completing his chores Hiroshi checks in with his mother to see if there is anything else he can help out with. When Hiroshi enters his kitchen he's surprised to see his uncle, Isamu, speaking to his mother in what seemed like a serious tone, Isamu notices Hiroshi and greets him "Hey kiddo, what are you up to?" Hiroshi internally sighs and continues conversation with his authoritative uncle. "Uh, nothing really, just finished my chores, was maybe gonna go get some dango" Isamu looks at Hiroshi with an annoyed look on his face "Hm, the usual?" Isamu chuckles after his bratty remark, Hiroshi nods and turns to leave when Isamu says "Oi, how come I never see you training as hard as your older brother Takeshi? There's not a day that goes by where that young man isn't working on his skills, just because you put in a good amount of work for a short period of time doesn't mean you quit now."

Hiroshi glances back for second and continues to leave

Hiroshi finds himself in the training ground in the evening halfheartedly throwing shuriken at targets, if anyone were to walk by he'd give it a good throw but the reality was he was just loafing around hoping for something to do.

(OOC: Don't know if i should have initially stated but anyone feel free to join in!!)
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Daisuke was working hard as ever at the training grounds when he noticed that someone had shown up and was attempting to throw shuriken at targets. The attempts were solid, but without much effort. Shuriken were hitting the targets, but all over the place. Daisuke decided to investigate who was throwing the targets and walked over to the other shinobi.

"Heyo, I'm Daisuke, you look bored."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Hiroshi hears someone's voice after being spaced out, his first reaction is too throw the shuriken as hard as possible. Hiroshi tosses the shuriken which misses the target badly and quickly gets lost in the trees ahead.

"Yo! Ah I didn't see anyone else here I was just putting in some extra training after hours haha..." Hiroshi says while scratching the back of his head with a healthy smile on his face, clearly lying about the training.

"My name is Hiroshi, and yes I am bored, hanging around my house isn't exactly an option right now. What are you doing here this late?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Daisuke pulled out a shuriken of his own, throwing it at the target and completely missing. He stared nervously for a second trying to figure out why he just did that. Social-awkwardness was something of an art of Daisuke. "Thought I would get some extra practice in before the Kusa tournament. Are you going?"
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm

"Of course I'm going! I've been training as hard as possible since the annoucement"

~even though I've been sitting here for a half-hour eating candy~

Hiroshi looks up and notices how dark the sky has gotten in the past few minutes "I'd love to ask you to spar but I can tell you've been working hard and it's getting late, so care to join me on a walk to talk about strategies about the Kusa Tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:29 pm

"Sounds good to me. Daisuke begins to walk with Hiroshi. He notices that the Genin is intelligent and legit about fighting in the tournament. He can't help but think that Hiroshi will do very well against his opponents. "So what do you think your best shot is? Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, maybe some Genjutsu eh?"
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 pm

"Hmm, well I like to think more of it as how I'm going to outsmart my opponent, I'm definitely not the smartest out there but with the special training I do with my brother my ninjutsu I think will be a major factor so I'll look for ways based on my opponent how to make my ninjutsu the most effective" Hiroshi looks at Daisuke with a giggle and says "After all, there are a lot of brainless hotshots out there"

Hiroshi is curious about Daisuke, he knows Daisuke's work ethic is unmatched in the entire village. "What about you? What gives you an edge?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Daisuke nods at the outsmarting comment. Daisuke enjoys battles of wit and ingenuity more than anything else, so finding a fellow Genin that thinks like-minded is something of a treat. "I think if you're patient, people are going to hate fighting against you this tournament. It's exciting to think how well Konoha is going to do."

Daisuke considers Hiroshi's question for a few moments before finally answering. It wasn't that he was being modest, he just really wasn't sure how we was going to pull off wins. He had to fight through his anxiety in order to do that. "Well, I think if I can utilize my Genjutsu correctly, I have a real shot."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 pm

"Ahh, that's right, you're from the Yamanaka, correct?" Hiroshi has a fascination for the village's various admirable clans. "No one will see what hit them with Genjutsu capabilities like yours" Hiroshi says with wide eyes hoping to sap out Yamanaka facts from Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 pm

"Maybe, we'll see. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hone as many techniques as I would of liked. So being limited means I needs to think more and be more selective." Noticing Hiroshi's eyes widen at the aspect of Daisuke being a Yamanaka he decided to clarify a bit on the subject. "Yamanakas' have perfected the art of the mind, often times using their mind power to dominate an opponent by connecting the minds. It takes a lot of practice, we practically start as infants. You see, if we connect minds with someone and our mind isn't stronger, we could lose any ability to impose strength, and could potentially face death. The mind is like a muscle, it needs to be strained and strengthened."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:36 pm

"Hm, that's incredible, I have such a huge respect for what you and your clan are capable of!" Hiroshi says while looking up at the Hokage Summit. "I kind of feel the same about the Aokin except our mind power is more so focused to channel oneself instead of another, if an Aokin can become enlightened it'll be hard to stop them!" Hiroshi turns his palm into a fist and looks at Daisuke confidently and gives him an assuring smile
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Daisuke smiled back. "Well, I think Konoha is going to make a strong showing." Daisuke realizes that is pretty late. He decides he better sleep and rest up for the tournament. "Well Hiroshi, I will see you in Kusa!"

Exit
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:05 pm

"Ah? We were just approaching the ramen shop! You don't want t-" "Hiroshi!! Do you know what time it is!! Get home you have an incredibly important fight coming up!!" Hiroshi looks to the screaming voice to see his uncle Isamu angrily approaching him. "Uhhh, yeah I'll see you there Daisuke!" Hiroshi then leaps up on the rooftops and jumps over them back to his home

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom shadowed as hard work   Boredom shadowed as hard work Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom shadowed as hard work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: The Leaf Village-
Jump to: