Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shiko Nara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poleon

Shiko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Shiko Nara   Shiko Nara EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Village:Hidden Leaf

Specialty:Ninjutsu
Elements:Yin Release

Appearance:Short Black hair with a jedi braid on the right side, Will grow to be 5'9". Teal colored eyes. Wears a long sleeve black shirt with my headband tied to my left bicep and long pants.
Personality:Neutral

History:Part of the Nara clan, Although not as smart as others in his clan, he has a higher chakra reserve than most others in his clan and proved capable of using shadow techniques longer than most others. From a young age he was taught the weaknesses of his jutsu and was taught taijutsu to make up for the time it takes to catch those with his shadows. Even though he is not as smart he is not the type of shinobi to rush into battle but does take a more head on approach compared to what others expect of Nara clan members. He is one of few, if not the only, clan member to be able to make his shadow techniques a tangible thing, due to his higher chakra reserves. Which has made him train differently, since his techniques can be used a different way.

Last edited by poleon on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexana

Shiko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko Nara   Shiko Nara EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:34 pm

poleon wrote:
Village:Hidden Leaf

Specialty:Ninjutsu
Elements:Yin Release

Appearance:Short Black hair with a jedi braid on the right side, Will grow to be 5'9". Teal colored eyes. Wears a long sleeve black shirt with my headband tied to my left bicep and long pants.
Personality:Neutral
History:Part of the Nara clan, Although not as smart as others in his clan, he has a higher chakra reserve than most others in his clan and proved capable of using shadow techniques longer than most others. From a young age he was taught the weaknesses of his jutsu and was taught taijutsu to make up for the time it takes to catch those with his shadows. Even though he is not as smart he is not the type of shinobi to rush into battle but does take a more head on approach compared to what others expect of Nara clan members.

Approved
Back to top Go down
poleon

Shiko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko Nara   Shiko Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:02 am

Edited to add the last 2 sentences to history, if not okay I can remove it.

"He is one of few, if not the only, clan member to be able to make his shadow techniques a tangible thing, due to his higher chakra reserves. Which has made him train differently, since his techniques can be used a different way." is what i added.

Does not change anything here just flavor for now and explains my shadow blade and possible jutsus later compared to what people think of the nara clan.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Shiko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko Nara   Shiko Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:04 am

It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiko Nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko Nara   Shiko Nara Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiko Nara