Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Special Assignment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

A Special Assignment Empty
PostSubject: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:38 pm

OOC: This will kick off a small Konoha-centric plot. There will be future missions posted in various places for Konoha characters to participate in. This first event is open to Konoha ninjas who are not going to Kusagakure to meet with Ayaka. Future events will be open to all Konoha ninjas. This thread is limited to the first 3 who join.

Tomoe considers recent events in Kusagakure and recent revelations brought to her by the Raikage. The former leader of Kusagakure, Zaru, defected from Otogakure, while the former sensei of the Raikage supposedly died in the war between Otogakure and Kumogakure. The relationship between Oto and Konoha has long been strained, so Tomoe can't help but think it most likely that the Raikage's former sensei was recovered by someone in Otogakure. Although recent patrols and monitoring of the Land of Sound have turned up nothing unusual, the Hokage finds that a deeper investigation of the country is warranted.

The meeting with Ayaka in Kusagakure is important, and must be taken care of soon, but what Tomoe has in mind for investigating the Sound will take some time and should not be delayed. Before she departs for Kusagakure with a group assembled for diplomatic purposes, she calls three ninjas to her office for a special assignment to be carried out while she is busy in Kusagakure.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:51 am

Ooc: will the mission start here, or will the shinobi be briefed, and needed to make another topic? Also is this counted as a global/war arc, mission arc, or a regular thread arc. Reason I ask is because I have all my threads in complete character profile.

Kotetsu arrived at the Hokage's office, dressed in mission uniform. His uniform consisted of a black samurai uniform, a white overcoat, and as well with his signature wakizashi on his left hip and his ninjato tucked, hidden behind his back. Although he was unsure of the occasion, a thought occurred to him. Maybe this is s a mission he said inside his own head. He really couldn't think of any other reason for the kage to call himself and two other shinobi to her office. Especially when she is to leave out soon on the diplomatic mission to Kusagakure.

Upon arrival, Kotetsu feintly knocked on the door without saying a word. Yet waited until he was allowed enterance, to begin to speak. "It is great to see you again, Lady Hokage," his words seemed sincere as he gave a bow out of respect to her, before continuing. "Now, is it safe to say. That you haven't summoned me to your office, just to partake in another spar," Kotetsu's classic grin now stretching slowly across his face. "Or is this matter of much more importance and significance. Reason I ask, is that you seem rather busy lately." He was referring to the fact that she is the Hokage and a lot has happened lately, so Kotetsu thought she had little time to freely converse with anyone.

@krysto

Last edited by Kotetsu on Mon May 04, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:00 pm

ooc it will be done here and it is a mission arc
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:33 pm

OOC: I'd like for others to take this opportunity, but if you don't get anyone after a day i'll definitely take a spot.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Krysto made his way to the Administration building. He walked through the streets with his hands in his pockets.

~Finally! Sensei has noticed me! i'm sure this will be one hell of a mission~

He was excited about the request to present himself at the Hokage's office. Although he had no idea why she had summoned him, he was ready to do whatever it was for his village. After checking in at the desk, he was granted passage to the upstairs. He knocked lightly on the door and awaited to be allowed in. Upon given the signal, he opened the door and entered Lady Hokage's office.

"You summoned me Hokage-sama?"

He asked with a bow, and awaited her next orders.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:12 pm

ooc - need 1 more participant to get this going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Assignment   A Special Assignment Empty

Back to top Go down

A Special Assignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: