Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question and Answers

Go down 
+2
Kotetsu
Logic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

Question and Answers Empty
PostSubject: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:25 pm

If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, or anything that you need clarified, please post it below. Alexana and myself will try to answer all of your questions.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Thanks for this, it will be a lot better than me flooding you guys with pm's.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 pm

OK here is another question. Upon ranking up to chunin, I know the person receives 4 extra jutsu, but do they receive an extra element or if they decline that so they get something else? Like specializing in another thing?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Kotetsu wrote:
OK here is another question. Upon ranking up to chunin, I know the person receives 4 extra jutsu, but do they receive an extra element or if they decline that so they get something else? Like specializing in another thing?

As of now I am thinking of adding another specialization and another basic element. It's not a guarantee, but it's likely.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:45 pm

OK that sounds good
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Hey I know we already talked about this to an extent, but I have a few more questions concerning the chunin exams.

1) Is it going to be a global thing or a village thing?

2) Will there be some other event thing going on to somehow include the people that won't be allowed in the exams?

3) How many are going to be chosen? Meanjng is there a set number from each village

4)Also the Konoha is the most populated, so does it get to apply more genin?
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm

We'll provide more information on the chuunin exams soon that will address all these points. Some details are still being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:41 pm

OK thanks for the quick response.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:19 am

Also how often do you guys plan to do arcs?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:30 am

As I already answered, we will have Arcs continuously going for everyone to participate in. The Next Arc will start Monday.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:37 am

Are you considering the chunin exams and arc? Or do you actually mean another arc
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:39 am

The Chuunin exams are not Arc related. An Arc is a set time in a story where things happen. Think of a chapter in a story. The Hidden in the Grass was our first Arc, the first chapter of Naruto Kai. The next Arc will be chapter two.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:40 am

Now will this arc be limited to only the people no able to compete in the exams or to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 am

Everyone may participate in the Arc.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:11 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:55 pm

You awarded some of us with an extra element affinity for participating in the Suna Tournament, is that to be utilized later or can we make an extra jutsu with it now?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Shimura92 wrote:
You awarded some of us with an extra element affinity for participating in the Suna Tournament, is that to be utilized later or can we make an extra jutsu with it now?

Utilized later unless you want to replace a Jutsu you have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Posting it here. You can change jutsu so long as you fulfill the original requirements. You need to edit the original post and bump it. You can not have more than four jutsu unless you earned an extra in the arc.

If you have changed multiple times you may be denied.
Back to top Go down
Mojo20013

Mojo20013

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:06 am

Is it possible for me to have the Seven Heavens Breathing Technique because i noticed some people having 1-3 Gates. I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Mojo20013 wrote:
Is it possible for me to have the Seven Heavens Breathing Technique because i noticed some people having 1-3 Gates. I was just wondering.

Seeing as it is supplementary and would have to be limited to a Genin's ability I don't have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Question.
Can members of different villages interact without being in a mission. Like can I travel to suna or Kumo and just have a spar or conversation with someone?
Back to top Go down
Mojo20013

Mojo20013

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Also, Where are the Tailed Beast if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:39 pm

I bet they will be later on down the road.
Back to top Go down
Yubon

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Probably will. I know we wont be able to choose, but it would be nice to have them here Smile
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Traveling for funs - as far as I know not allowed

Tailed beasts - will become apparent in the future, near future if I'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and Answers   Question and Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Question and Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Out of Character :: Player's Lounge-
Jump to: