Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping (Any Suna-nin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alexana

Shopping (Any Suna-nin) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:49 am

Mianyi exits one of Sunagakure's well known ninja supply shops with empty hands and no bag with purchases. Surprisingly, the shop didn't have what she was looking for, or rather didn't have anything in stock that seemed to be what she was after. Then again, Mianyi isn't entirely sure what she's looking for herself.

She walks down the street slowly, recalling where another shop that caters to ninjas is at. She heads in that direction, where maybe she'll find something that fits what she's after.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:32 am

Tenoji is at one of the shops in the local market, he is purchasing more ink for his ninjutsu when he notices Mianyi walking in his direction.

"That's the kunoichi who won the Suna tournament..." He didn't know how to react
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:38 am

Himuwa just getting back from a mission decides to walk the market, he always see friendly faces. It also reminds him of why he became ninja, to protect his village and the innocent. he walks out of a candy store with a sucker in his mouth, he felt that he deserved a treat and starts walking the street. He sees his teammate Tenoji and on the other side Mianyi, he only notices it because he rarely sees more than one genin at the market. But then again he does not go too often and it is always a short trip.

He heads towards his teammate.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:25 pm

When Mianyi approaches Tenoji, she offers a small smile and a nod of greeting to a fellow ninja of Sunagakure, and another one for Himuwa who just joined him. Deciding to move a little outside her comfort zone, she pipes up with, "Hello and good day."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:10 pm

It was nice to meet another ninja so young, "Good afternoon, my name is Tenoji...nice to meet you. Out shopping today I see?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Himuwa did not want to interupt and just bowed to both of them, a sign of respect. He listened to their conversation intently.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:36 pm

"Mianyi," she replies. "And yes, I'm out shopping. I'm looking for something, although I'm not quite sure what," she says with a slightly sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Tenoji is perplexed and looks at Himuwa and tries reading his facial expression to see if he might know what she is talking about. He looks back to the girl named Mianyi, "Hmm...shopping...but not sure what for...thats quite a strange ordeal."

He thinks amongst himself now how strange this young girl is, if he wants to find out more about her he'll need to follow her around. "Himuwa and I would be glad to accompany you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Mianyi smiles sheepishly before elaborating. "I'm looking for a weapon, I'm just not sure what kind of weapon." She nods at his offer. "You can join, and maybe you two can even help? See, I recently learned a technique to channel chakra into a weapon to increase it's cutting power. I've been using kunai, but I'd like something else, I'm just not sure what, but I didn't see it in the main supply store."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:44 pm

"It sounds like you know what your looking for then" Tenoji chuckles

"It sounds like your looking for the weapons shop, lets start there and browse the wares."

As they make their way to the shop he asks, "I like the tanto blade, what kind of weapon suits you?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:18 pm

"Not really… well, sort of?" Mianyi shrugs with uncertainty. Her task really would be a whole lot easier if she had a better idea of what she was looking for. "I found a tanto blade in the other weapon store. It didn't seem, well, right. And katanas definitely don't seem right either."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Tenoji continues showing her around the shop, hopefully the girl will eye something that grabs her attention. They continue browsing the wares for a weapon that will suit her style. Tenoji was impressed that she could manage to utilize such a fierce jutsu and combine it with a bladed weapon, a feat most genin couldn't manage.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Mianyi goes past the tantos and katanas, as well as the display of kunai. She ends up browsing a selection of knives and finds that this weapon shop has a greater variety than the previous one she visited. These garner her interest and she studies some of them, handling first a karambit, then a kukri, and finally a pair of knives that have a wrap around blade and saw teeth near the grip. "Something like these…" she murmurs aloud, trying to decide between the different styles of combat knives.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:01 am

In a flash Tenoji whips out a brush and ink, drawing on a small piece of parchment while inquiring, "What peculiar weapon choices...whatever you decide on I'd be happy to help you test it out...in a friendly spar of course." Tenoji knows he isn't particularly adept at kendo or weaponry, but he may be able to help her decide on a weapon by letting her try it out first hand. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:40 am

Himuwa finally speaks up. "I would be glad to watch a spar between you 2. Yall are both very skilled ninja and I would like to see Yall in a one on one match" himuwa had had his interest peak since he was not a weapon user this shopping seemed like something to keep busy with.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Mianyi's fingers trail along the cold steel of one of the knives in an almost reverent fashion. Then she turns to Tenoji and smiles slightly. "I do not think knives such as these are meant for sparring. But I will spar with you later, if you wish."

She handles the kukri again and then the strangely curving blades before she seems to have found the right match. "These feel right," she says quietly, but continues to hold them for a little while as if making doubly sure that they are a fit for her. She briefly channels some chakra into their blades, which glow softly with the infusion of chakra before elongating slightly. As quickly as she does this, she ends the technique and then nods. "Yes, this."

With the knives in hand, she heads over to the shopkeeper to pay, haggling briefly before a price is agreed. The man packages them up and Mianyi tucks them into a bag for later. After this transaction, she looks around for Tenoji and Himuwa, smiling in a friendly manner at the two. "So, are we going to spar, or are we going to enjoy the market a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Tenoji can feel Mianyi's presence now, she's like a completely different being than before. He feels strange now suddenly having seen her channeling chakra into the blades like that, "I know I was the one who brought up the idea, but erm...well...maybe its best we not spar right away, I mean...this is the first time we've met...hmm."

He thinks to himself how pitiful he would look in front of Himuwa if he couldn't hold his own against the girl.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:06 pm

"Is that your ninja way, Tenoji? To tease a spar, not to practice? Even if you lost at least you would be bettering your skills. Also it would only be a friendly spar right Mianyi?" he looks at her "I doubt even I could take on such a skilled shinobi. I will be a judge nd stop the spar if it gets to heated."

He looks at both of them awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Mianyi nods in agreement with Himuwa. "Of course it would be a friendly spar. I said before that such weapons are not meant for use in a spar." She is no fool when in recognizing the potential destructive power of her weapons combined with chakra. It is a tool to be used against foes, not one's own village members.

"But I care not if we spar or not," she says with a light shrug. "It is a pleasant day, it is still cool, and the market is nice." It's really up to Tenoji, as he was the one who suggested it before and Mianyi will not force it one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm

"It is a nice day outside, I'd enjoy walking around more." He hands her a picture he drew of her holding the weapons.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Himuwa looks at his teammate and looks down and shakes his head. Then he pops a grin, he was just giving his teammate a hard time.

"I will follow wherever you all want to go"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:39 pm

"Oh!" Mianyi says in surprise as Tenoji suddenly hands her a hand-drawn picture. "Oh, that's lovely. Thank you!" She studies it and then carefully tucks it away so it doesn't get damaged. "That's some talent you have."

"Well," she says quietly as they try to figure out where to go next, "I heard there was a sale on pastries in the north market."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:47 pm

"Pastries....hmm." Tenoji follows the young girl to the shop and they sit down eating the delicious food, a Sunagakure specialty. As the three sit and chat, he asks, "How did you feel winning the Kusagakure Tournament, I heard it was a challenge."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:01 pm

"I forgot I have some training I should get done, it is getting late after all. It was very nice meeting you, I will see you around."

Himuwa starts walking the opposite direction.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:27 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" Mianyi calls after Himuwa, offering a friendly wave of departure.

Mianyi takes a bite of her pastry while Tenoji is talking, chewing and savoring it for a moment before answering. "I didn't quite believe it happened at first. It didn't seem possible. The first fight was really hard, that genin from Kusagakure…brrr, she was something. And fighting against Tonou wasn't easy, either… I'm not sure why he gave up like that." She takes a little nibble of pastry. "It doesn't seem like something that happened, like it's something I could do. Now I feel like I have to live up to something I shouldn't have been able to do." Mianyi clearly has very little ego going on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Any Suna-nin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next