Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mind Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Daisuke waited in training grounds number four. Patient as he was, he wished that his classmate would hurry up. The Uchiha was supposed to meet Daisuke for training around noon, and it was about five till. If there was one thing Daisuke didn't like, it was when people were late. Daisuke continued to twirl the Kunai around his finger while he waited, hoping he would get to training soon.

Last edited by Logic on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Arakui ran through the gates of the training grounds and came to a grinding stop in from of Daisuke.

"Oi, Daisuke! Thought I was going to be late? Right on time."

Arakui looked at Daisuke twirling the Kunai and grinned. It had been a while since he was last in a good fight. This fight would be good, it always was with Daisuke.

"Are we going to train or sit around?"

Arakui activated his two-tomoe Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Daisuke couldn't believe the nerve Arakui had to show up in such an attention seeking manner and then want to fight immediately. Daisuke had wanted to stretch together and discuss key things to work on during the training session. Arakui had other ideas however. "Fine, let's get this started."

Daisuke threw the Kunai that was around his finger at Arakui and leapt to his feet, aiming a punch with his right hand at Arakui's face.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Arakui noticed the Kunai throw at the last second, dodging it to his right and removing a kunai from his side holster with his right hand.

Arakui's left arm came up to his side and blocked the punch from Daisuke with his forearm. He then leapt back five feet from Daisuke.

Arakui pushed out his chest taking in a deep breath and then breathes out four small fireballs that fan out and then all collapse on Daisuke at one.

"Housenka no Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Daisuke started forward again as Arakui leaped back only to stop as four fireballs came flying at him from different angles. "Shit!" The fireballs hit Daisuke in a flurry of flames, causing him to drop to one knee, his clothing slightly seared. Daisuke knew he had to be careful with Arakui's Katon techniques. A few more shots like that and he would be done.

Daisuke did a few handseals and then looked directly into Arakui's eyes. "Mind Connection Jutsu!" Daisuke began to talk to Arakui in Arakui's mind. 'Arakui, I am in your head now. Hehe...' Daisuke stood up, pulled out his second kunai from his pouch, and charged toward Arakui while screaming in his mind. DON'T LET ME DISTRACT YOU! Daisuke raised his kunai and slashed down towards Arakui's mid-section.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

(OOC: Mind Connection is just a Yamanaka jutsu, right?)

Arakui began to look around when he heard his opponent's voice in his head. He then remembered that Daisuke was a Yamanaka clan member, and was able to use mind techniques.

Arakui blocks Daisuke's kunai with his own kunai. The sound of metal colliding echoes through the air. Arakui then sends a fireball directly from his mouth at Daisuke.

"Endon!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:10 pm

OOC: Yes, so no copying it!

IC: Daisuke once again was hit by the Katon technique from Arakui. The fireball sent him flying back to the ground, rolling a few feet before he was able to catch his feet on the ground and standing himself upright. "This close range fighting isn't going to work," Daisuke muttered. Daisuke did a few hand seals and then used his Sea of Bodies jutsu. 'Now watch me multiply, Shadow Clone Jutsu!' It wasn't really a Shadow Clone technique, but Daisuke told Arakui that in his head to confuse him. A couple hundred Daisuke's appeared and began to charge toward Arakui. The real Daisuke was among them, ready to strike. As he approached Arakui he aimed his left fist at Arakui's head.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Arakui looked around at all of the clones, confused and in awe that his opponent could use such a strong jutsu. He threw two shuriken and his kunai at three of them. When they flew threw the clones he new it must be a genjutsu. He just had to find the real one.

Arakui was looking for the real Daisuke when he was struck hard in the face. Arakui fell to the ground, his nose bleeding.

"There you are." Daisuke fixed his Sharingan on Daisuke and ignored the rest.

"Sea of Bodies Jutsu." Arakui copied the jutsu, creating hundreds of clones that all began to rush Daisuke. Arakui came to Daisuke's right, throwing a punch the exact same way his opponent had done.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Daisuke couldn't believe his eyes. Arakui had copied his genjutsu technique and was now using it against him. He wondered what he should do, he wasn't sure how to break the technique, only how to utilize it. He would have to find the right one and use his mind control technique as soon as possible to prevent the fight from getting out of hand.

'Uchiha, you guys drive me insane!'

All of sudden Daisuke was struck from his right side, his nose and eye buckling under the force. He was sent rolling to the ground in pain, but at least he knew where the real Arakui was. Before Arakui could get lost among the fakes Daisuke raised his hands together in the shape of an O.

"Mind-body Control Technique"
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:27 pm

(OOC: So if it hits do I just stop what i'm doing?)

Arakui stopped dead in his tracks. He felt his mind fall under Daisuke's control. He couldn't move.

"Now what, Daisuke?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 pm

OOC: Yeah sorry, I should of specified. Anyhow, you are trapped and pretty much under my command unless you can break. Since I'm pretty tired from the fight, i will lose control at the end of my turn so I don't meta-game, sound good?

"Now, you get to beat your self up a bit, hehe..."

Daisuke was straining to keep control of Arakui, and he knew sooner or later he would lose all control over his jutsu. If he was going to act upon his advantage, he need to do it now. Daisuke forced his will upon Arakui, and made him hit himself in the face with a strong blow. He then made Arakui take off his shuriken pack and other ninja supplies and toss them towards Daisuke. Daisuke then let his arms drop as he began to breathe heavy. The ninjutsu broke, and Daisuke was tired from the strain.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:35 pm

(OOC: All good. I assume all of the clones disappeared after I was caught)

Arakui struck himself in the face, causing his lip to split and bleed. He then took his packs and his shuriken and tossed them towards Daisuke. He was frustrated.

Finally the jutsu broke and Arakui felt free again. He flexed his fist to make sure.

Arakui raised his chest and fired another fireball towards Daisuke. He rushed after the fireball and leaped behind the flames with a kick towards Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 pm

OOC: Nice combo.

IC: Daisuke watched as the fireball flew at him. He was tired to dodge it, he had already taken a couple blows from Arakui's Katon techniques. Fatigue had worn on him. 'Damn you Arakui." Daisuke flexed and clenched his teeth as the fireball hit him dead square, hot flames surrounding his body and searing his clothing. He felt as though he had been hit by a boulder. That wasn't the worst as Arakui came flying behind it, his foot lurching into Daisuke's stomach and sending him rolling over backwards until he came to a stop. Daisuke could feel his body aching, he already knew he had lost. "Damn.. Damn Uchiha.." Daisuke remained laying on the ground, he had lost the spar.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Arakui smiled and relished in his victory. He had done well. Daisuke was a formidable opponent and Arakui felt bad for whoever would meet him in the real battlefield.

Bloody and sore Arakui walked over to where Daisuke lay and offered him a hand and a smile.

"Well fought, Daisuke!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Daisuke opened his eyes to see Arakui looming over him. Arakui always beat him, and it was beginning to become annoying. Daisuke had to admit that Arakui did fight well, and Daisuke had given him a run for his money for the first time in a long time. With a smile of his own appearing, he grabbed Arakui's hand and stood up with his help.

"Next time, I'll be helping you off the ground."

Daisuke sat down on a boulder just outside the training ground fence and began to worry about when he would get put on a team. He hadn't finished any missions with the village yet, and was beginning to worry about missing the next Chuunin exams.

"Arakui, have you done any missions yet?"
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:55 pm

"No I haven't. I need to though."

Arakui began to contemplate why he had not done any missions. His stomach then growled.

"Hey, lets go to the Ramen shop. I could use some food."

Arakui started walking towards the the village, not looking to see if Daisuke was following him.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Daisuke looked toward Arakui, annoyed that he would avoid the subject and lose focus on what Daisuke was trying to say. Missions were important, and if they didn't get a move on soon, then all the training would be for nothing. He then heard his own stomach growl. 'Ah, I'm pretty hungry too.'

"Fine, but your buying!" Daisuke called out as he began to run to catch up to Arakui.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games   Mind Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Games
Page 1 of 1