Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poleon

Looking to the future Empty
PostSubject: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:25 pm

@Shimura92

Shiko had wanted to meet Sakyo after the war had ended. Things were going to be different now. Shiko had killed, and had mixed feelings about it. He had to tell someone, someone he could trust. He was going to let Sakyo know and hopefully Sakyo could help and would keep these thoughts secret. Time would only tell. He wondered if Sakyo had also had to take someones life.

Shiko was waiting on the top of the playground for Sakyo to arrivee. He had been wandering around for hours, trying to keep his mind from racing with all the thoughts he was having.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Sakyo made his way to the playground to meet his friend. He wonders how his battle must have been, and thinks back to his own. He feels regret for killing those weak civilians, and can't help but feel pity for them. He feels he needs to be more relentless if he wants to become an ANBU one day. He knows that future missions will task him with doing things that go against his own morals and ethics, but if its good for the village then that makes it just. Right?

Sakyo shakes his head in frustration and looks up to realize he had arrived at the meeting place, and saw Shiko waiting for him there.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Shiko got sneaked up on while deep in thought. He jumped one he realized Sakyo had arrived.

"haha, How are you? Been awhile since we met up has not it been?"

Shiko sits up and faces Sakyo and jumps down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Sakyo confides in his friend the horrors he had to witness on the field today. He didn't feel much remorse for the genin he killed, he was a trained shinobi who knew the consequences of war, or at least prepared for them. Those hundreds of Kusa citizens didn't deserve to be manipulated by the madman Zaru. He clenches his fist at the thought of what if we had managed to take him out discreetly before this whole mess happened...couldn't there have been any other way. He keeps seeing all the dead faces and can't stop trembling.

"Shiko, this whole thing makes me...sick."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Shiko listens intently.

"I know, the whole war is messed up. It has really messed up my head...I know it is wrong but I feel a sense of power knowing I can take another persons life. I think it is all just adrenaline talking. So I don't think I should dwell so much on it."

Shiko then asks Sakyo to keep this to himself, that it is probably just emotions running high. He also tells him his war stories.

"What do you think lies ahead?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 pm

The wind is whipping and leaves blowing around the two genin now. Sakyo pondered on Shiko's words and could sense his teammate wasn't lying about feeling power from taking a life. He kept it to himself as he listened to Shiko telling him about his battle.

"I don't know what lies ahead, when your at war you can only think about the right here and now."

"If this continues, many more will die." Sakyo looked down at the ground, and wanted to say more but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 pm

The silence grew louder. Shiko looked up at the sky. He wished he could just be a cloud, float around have no worries, and see the world. It'd be so much easier than what was going on now. Shiko looked at Sakyo.

"Whatever happens, we have each other back right?"
He knew the answer but wanted Sakyo to remember that he was not alone in this war.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:44 pm

Sakyo smiles and closes his eyes like he does normally, masking his seriousness.
"Let's head back."

He can't help but think that he was so young, at the age of 12, and already witnessing things nobody should have to see. He reminds himself that he is a shinobi and he must endure with the darkness as to hide it from the rest of the world so they can live in peace.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 am

Shiko felt better telling someone. He trusted Sakyo and was ready for whatever else the war through at them.

"Alright lets go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to the future   Looking to the future Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: The Leaf Village-
Jump to: