Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting of the Sharingans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Meeting of the Sharingans Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:00 am

Kotetsu was always intrigued that the Hokage was a female and also carried the 'Curse of Hatred' known as the infamous sharingan. So he decided that today we would attempt to meet the kage herself, and possibly get some training tips. What will the Kage be like? the question continued to surge through his head as he headed in the direction of the Hokage's office.

After about ten minutes of traveling, he arrived at the Hokage's building, where after brandishing his konoha headband he was permitted to enter. Once inside he headed up the stairs and down the hall to the door of the Hokage's office. There a single guard, what looked to be a jonin was standing. "I am here to request a meeting with the Hokage." Kotetsu told the guard innocently yet showing his trademark grin.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:23 am

The guard nods and enters the Hokage's office, returning shortly after to smile at Kotetsu, go on in.

Inside Tomoe is at her desk, which is currently piled with intelligence reports related to the ongoing war. Her young chuunin assistant is hard at work sorting through things and when he sees Kotetsu he gives him a harried wave before he rushes out with an armful of scrolls that need to be delivered to various people.

Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 am

Upon entering, Kotetsu bowed to both his superiors. The Hokage and the chunin assistant, yet the chunin was to overworked and busy to acknwlowledge him. Once the chunin left, he began to speak. "Hello, my name is Kotetsu Uchiha. And it is a pleasure to meet someone of your stature, especially someone else from the Uchiha clan", with a brief pause and another bow he continued, "and as another carrier of the sharingan, I would like to request to train with you if possible. I know you are busy with your own team and the work of the Hokage, but it would be a great honor."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:51 am

Tomoe sets aside the paperwork for now. If there is something urgent that needs immediate attention, someone will come to her office and let her know.

She listens attentively to the genin and his request, then nods slightly. "I do think that I can find some time to train. It will not be much, especially at the moment with the war and related issues, but that does not mean I'm unwilling to work with you from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 pm

A real smile appeared on his face as he bowed once again. "Thank you so much" then referring back to the war, "I understand the pressure and stress on you Lady Hokage. Yet we of the leaf will be able to handle it. You need to have confidence in us as we do you to lead us." His eyes now drifted out of the window to gaze upon the stunning view available to the Kage at any time. "The village itself is truly a beautiful place and I am sure that each and every shinobi here would be willing to put their life on the line for the village."

Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Tomoe nods and smiles warmly. "Yes, I'm quite confident in the abilities of all my ninjas, especially after Konoha's genin made such a good showing at the tournament. We also have strong allies who have proven themselves very willing to help. But I do not think it is worth risking the loss of lives or compromising the safety of the village by being too confident."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 pm

He nods at her statement, "I agree as well, although war brings casualties regardless." His sly grin returned, "All of us who sign up know this and willingly accept this, yet we will perform to the best of our capabilities in order to achieve efficiently. Which means even though you may not want to take certain risks, sometimes it is necessary or crucial for ones on missions to perform them. No matter the odds."

The smile still shown on his face as he continued, "Should we take a walk to the training grounds?" Kotetsu's hand then guestured to the door as he asked his question. As if to motion for them to go ahead and start walking if possible.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 pm

"I'm well aware of such things. Nonetheless, I do not intend to abuse the trust Konoha's ninjas place in me to guide them towards what is best for the village, nor disregard the sacrifice some are asked to make."

Tomoe smiles at the genin's enthusiasm to start training and laughs. "I could use a break from these duties," she replies, standing up from her seat. "Let's go and spend some time training in the fresh air. I'm sure if something pressing comes up one of my aides will find me."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Kotetsu now seemed cheerful, "Great, then let's go" he exclaimed as he hurried out the door and on the way to the training grounds. Wonder how this will go. he thought to himself, wondering the skills of the hokage. He knew they had to be extremely good.for her to reach such a position.

Upon nearing the training grounds, Kotetsu's anxiety builds, as he can't wait to get started. Though he is sure not to let it show to the Kage, instead he attempts to keep his same grin on his face to cover his emotions.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Tomoe smiles, happy at the great enthusiasm. Of course, if all the genin are like this, Konoha has a bright future indeed. When they reach the training grounds Tomoe smiles at the young genin. "Alright, go ahead and start off."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Warning her he said, "Now excuse me for my further actions." Upon finishing his sentence he dashed head on at Tomoe. And once reaching her, Kotetsu throws two jabs. One towards her upper torso and the second at at abdomen(stomach). With each punch he snaps his hands back in order to reduce the attempt of a counter attack. After the jabs he immediately spin in a clockwise motion and attempts to sweep her leg with a spinning heel kick.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Tomoe's smile turns into a bit of a smirk at the genin's confidence, although it is heartening to see such a thing. It's also a particularly good sign that morale in the village is well, all things considered. Tomoe moves quickly and gracefully, avoiding the genin's attempts at strikes and leg sweeps, always just out of range almost as if she's playing around. She does not counter attack and remains on the defensive for now.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 pm

As he comes out of the spin, Kotetsu activates his Sharingan-Tomoe2. Then dashing to the right in a circular motion going counter clockwise around the kage to get behind her, but as he did he slipped his hand into his tool pouch, retrieved three shuriken, and launched them at Tomoe.

The shuriken were mainly a distraction to get behind her, to where he performed hand signs and a flock of crows molded together into a clone of himself. "I know I am a genin, but that doesn't mean to hold everything back Lady Hokage" his eyes shown fierce now and his signature smile his his anxiety and excitement.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:08 pm

The shuriken appear to hit Tomoe, but then the illusion pops into smoke and a log with three shuriken stuck in it appears and falls to the ground. Tomoe herself is a short distance away from Kotetsu and grins. "Oh, don't worry, I'll be challenging you soon enough." For the meantime she seems to be just dodging the genin's attempts to strike at her or lead her into some trickery, though as soon as he starts to show signs of tiring she'll up the ante a little to push him and help increase his combat endurance.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm

The clone circled behind the kage at a safe distance, while Kotetsu charged head on once again but this time in a zig zag pattern. As soon as he charges the clone retrieves a kunai and does the same except from behind. Once Kotetsu is close to Tomoe, he throws his katana in the air with his right hand in an attempt to distract her and then with his left hand, Kotetsu threw a flimsy semi closed punch towards her left shoulder mainly as another distraction and to set up a combo. While his hanging left sleeve masked his upper body which also concealed his divine impaler now in his right hand, which he trusted through his sleeve at her abdomen in an attempt to surprise her. Even if it connected or not, his left hand that was still raised, caught the katana and brought it down in a diagonal slash, aimed at her torso. As the clone comes up behind the hokage he just did a simple thrust strike, in case she dodged or blocked, then it could follow up with another attack quick.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Tomoe continues to fluidly dodge the genin's attacks, always seeming one step ahead as if she can read his movements even without the sharingan, flickering out from between the clone and the real Kotetsu. "You give away too much of your plans with your body language," she comments, offering a pointer to the genin as this is supposed to be a training session.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Kotetsu's attack barely missed his clone. "You are extremely fast" he said trying to hide his frustration behind his smile. As he finished his sentence the clone charged directly ahead first followed by him.

Kotetsu hung a little ways behind at first as he followed, and the clone jumped up throwing three kunai with paper bombs attached to each behind the kage in a triangular pattern in an attempt to stop her escaping by jumping backwards. Once the clone landed in front of Tomoe it poofed into a flock of crows which now revealed, that Kotetsu stabbed through the clone with Divine Impaler, and charged with chakara to lengthen it by a foot and increase its cutting and piercing potential. The point of this whole maneuver was to force the kage only one way and that was forward. Also that stabbing through his clone, which released the flock of crows would hopefully surprise her.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Of course Tomoe is fast. What was Kotetsu expecting when he tried to take on a Kage all by his lonesome genin self?

She grins at the statement and continues to effortlessly dodge Kotetsu's attempts at striking her. As Kotetsu tries to force her movements forward and stab into her, she moves to the side but leaves behind a genjutsu to trick Kotetsu into thinking he hit her. It's a simple genjutsu, one that a genin Uchiha should be able to eventually deduce as fake, especially due to the over the top nature with which the Tomoe in a genjutsu realm staggers in a dramatic fashion and coughs up an unusual quantity of blood after being 'stabbed'.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

Upon the wakizashi impaling into the fake Tomoe, he knew something was off. The facts that he actually landed the attack, also at her reaction to the attack, and the fact that it appeared she received mortal wounds when he aimed for the abdomen at a non vital point.

So in an instant Kotetsu launched himself backwards about ten feet to where he looked around the area, and especially at the over dramatic Tomoe. This must be a genjutsu he pondered to himself, but if it was, the fluent transition from reality to this was good. "Yet this won't be able to stop me." He warned as if confident in his abilities.

He then performed a handsign and said,"Release," as he attempted to break the jutsu. Kotetsu's eyes then quickly continued to scan the area, looking for where the Kage might end up.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 am

The genjutsu is just a low level thing and breaks easily with the use of release. Tomoe is standing some distance away, looking amused.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:05 am

She isn't he trying. kotetsu thought to himself as his frustration started to grow. I'll show her. he yelled inside his head as he glared upon the Hokage once again.I'll show her what I excel at. While doing so he did hand signs and his eyes seemed to glow. Within a second his body seemed to fade away and a tree started to take root behind Tomoe, which then the branches started to surround and enclose her. He was using the Demonic Illusion:Tree Binding Technique
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:35 am

Tomoe's own sharingan flickers briefly to life. When it does so, Kotetsu would suddenly find the technique reversed and their roles as well - he would now be the one enclosed by the tree's branches.

The illusion doesn't last long before Tomoe ends the genjutsu quite abruptly. "I think that was a good start, but we'll have to continue some other day," she says, having noticed one of her aides approaching the training field. Clearly there is some business the Hokage must now attend to.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:44 am

It surprises him that his jutsu was easily reversed yet he knew that she must be good to reach the title of the Hokage. "Seriously?" Was all Kotetsu could say as the jutsu was ended and he was left standing there breathing heavily. His sharingan now deactivated he bowed towards Tomoe, "I understand, and I greatly appreciate you training with me today" and without hesitation he continued, "but the next time we meet I will be stronger." His expression now returning to his usually mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:26 am

"I look forward to it," Tomoe says with a smile to the genin. She then heads off with her aide, catching up on what's so important and what will need tending to as they head back to the administration building.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Sharingans   Meeting of the Sharingans Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Sharingans
Page 1 of 1