Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Now that the tournament in Kusagakure is over, Tomoe and her genin are back in Konoha. True to what she said before, she is meeting with the genin who attended to hear what they were capable of observing and overhearing during the tournament. After giving them a day to relax and celebrate with their families and friends, she has summoned each one individually to her office to report on what, if anything, they overheard. And of course, Tomoe would also like to hear more about their experiences fighting in the tournament.

Tomoe sits in her office at her desk, waiting for the arrival of Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:49 pm

The door opens to Tomoe's office as Daisuke enters very quietly. He sits across from the Hokage at her desk and stares off into the wooden desk that divides the two. "Hokage-sensei, I'm hear as you requested..." Daisuke has been sulking for the past few days, unable to push himself past his loss at the tournament.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Tomoe smiles warmly. "Hello Daisuke. Congratulations on doing so well at the tournament. I know we spoke briefly there about your sense that things were changing and that it was not for the better. How are you feeling now about that?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Daisuke thought for a moment before answering. "I have changed. The process is done. Those other Genin... they fought without remorse, without thought. Tonou Erra, Zen Tankou, Arakui, Krysto, Sakyo... they all fought so hard, as if it was just a reaction for them, as if there was nothing more to it. Those Kusa Genin were unreal..." Daisuke broke off for a moment. Staring into the desk as if his eyes would set it ablaze he thought and thought. Finally he spoke up again. "Next time... I am going to obliterate every single one of them..."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Tomoe listens to Daisuke's words with interest, noting that he does indeed appear to have been changed, and perhaps gone a little overboard in the changes. "You mean to obliterate the... Kusa ninjas?" she asks, not sure if she heard right. "Or all of your opponents. Keep in mind, this was meant to be a friendly tournament, not a fight to the death. Although some of them did seem to get a bit carried away," she recalls the one Kusa genin early in the match who nearly cut someone in the throat and frowns a little.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Daisuke wants to say either, but holds back. Instead he seems to reawaken, shaking off his posture before. 'You don't mean it Daisuke... You don't.' Distractedly he looks at Tomoe, his eyes locking with hers for the first time. There is no anxiety or nerves, just the new Daisuke. "I'm fine Hokage-sensei, really."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Tomoe is not convinced that Daisuke is 'fine', but she knows better than to push the issue with adolescents. He is fresh from the tournament, he has experienced great change, and she is well poised to observe him in the future. Perhaps in time he will resolve this on his own, or a resolution will be better determined later.

She nods, continuing on to her next item of business. "If you'll recall, besides representing Konoha well and trying your hardest in the fights, I asked you to keep open ears for information or things that seem out of place, particularly with regards to Kusagakure's ninjas. Do you have anything to report on that?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:19 pm

"Other than they are ruthless?" Daisuke can't keep the contempt from his voice, but he straightens up and begins to think clearly. "Yes, there was a Kusa Kunoichi, unlike the rest. I think her name was.. Ayaka. Yeah, Ayaka. She was different. She congratulated me after my wins, even against Kusa shinobi. I kept hearing her talk to people about Kusa being... divided?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Tomoe nods. "I think they made their ruthlessness clear as day to anyone watching the fights," she says in a slightly disapproving tone. She seems slightly cheered at hearing this piece of news. "Ah, then it sounds like there is hope for some in Kusagakure yet. I only hope the kind-hearted such as her are not stamped out."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Daisuke thought for a moment before erupting the silence with a question he was shocked to hear himself even asking. He expected Tomoe to scold him for asking, but curiosity took the best of him. "What happened when you and Raikage left? When you came back, you looked... distraught. You hid it.. but even if I can't win fights, i'm perceptive. The Raikage and Kazekage too..."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Tomoe smiles and looks pleased that Daisuke noticed. "Yes, something did happen while we were gone. As I'm sure you're aware, we've suspected Kusagakure's motives behind holding this tournament. While there, the Tsuchikage stormed off when her genin were all eliminated from the tournament. The Raikage overheard something, so the three of us left to investigate and found that one of Iwa's most skilled ninjas had defected to Kusagakure and was attempting to assassinate the Tsuchikage."

"Train hard and keep your eyes and ears open. Something big may be on the horizon, whether we like it or not, and Kusagakure may well be at the center of it."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Daisuke nodded and stood up, ready to be dismissed. "I'm going to see to it that the other Genin are well rested. We're a different breed, and I'm going to study them, lead them... If there is trouble with Kusa, we deserve to be there. All six of us. And with that Daisuke left, not waiting to be excused.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:12 pm

When Daisuke leaves her office, Tomoe sits back and smiles. If a village's future is it's genin, then the future will be bright for Konoha.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka   Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka Empty

Back to top Go down

Debriefing - Daisuke Yamanaka
Page 1 of 1