Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Next Generation [poleon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

The Next Generation [poleon] Empty
PostSubject: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Daisuke waited patiently for his friend and fellow Konoha Genin, Shiko Nara. The two had made plans to grab dinner in the evening when they returned from Kusa. It had been a few days, and everyone was rested enough to begin assessing what their plans were to improve and get stronger. Konoha had made a great showing, but they all knew they could of done better. Shiko was a Nara, which meant by trade, Shiko and Daisuke were destined to be allies, friends furthermore. Daisuke was waiting inside a dimly lit soup shop in the middle of the busiest part of Konoha. The small shop offered a great view of the street in a cozy four table dining room.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Shiko made it to Daisuke a few minutes late.
"Sorry, I was walking and lost track of time. you ready to eat?"

Shiko proceeded to walk inside.

(ooc-sorry for how long this took, work ran long)
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 pm

"No worries, please sit down." Daisuke handed a menu to Shiko, he already knew what he wanted, but would wait for Shiko to decide before ordering. "I wanted to talk to you about how you did in Kusa. How did things go?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Shiko sits down. "Not as well as I would have liked but it worked out. I now have something to strive for and others will underestimate my powers. How about you?" Shiko smiles.

Shiko puts down his menu signifying he was ready to order.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:23 pm

The waiter comes over and takes the orders. Daisuke orders the usual, and then offers to pay by taking one tab. After all he has made a decent stash from all of the missions he has been on. "I lost to a Suna Genin, a match that I will never lose again. What do you want to work on now that you are back?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Shiko also orders his usual.
"Thanks for picking up the tab, I will get it next time." He smiles.

I want to work on my offensive capabilities but more than that my chakra reserve, idk how to do that but I will find a way. He laughs

"What about you? Do you know of a way to increase ones chakra reserve?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Daisuke considers the question for a moment. "Not that I can think of. Maybe go find a Tailed Beast, Haha." Daisuke knew that Shiko had lost to Arakui. Arakui had fought the tournament extremely well. "The Chuunin Exams will be soon. We can push ourselves then..." The thought just sort of rolled out into words.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:47 pm

"Haha that would be a sight a Nara capturing a Tailed beast alone. Yeah, I will show I am worth being a chunnin, and you to..." Shiko smiles.

The food comes out and Shiko digs in and thanks for the food.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:08 pm

The food is excellent as always, and Daisuke takes little to no time to clear is plate. "It makes me wonder, if there had been an Akamichi that graduated the same time as us, if we'd all be in the same team? Its been a long time since there has been an Akamich-Yamanaka-Nara team." Daisuke enjoyed his team mates, but it was a curious thing to think about. After all, Shiko and Daisuke were the future head of clans, were they not?
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:30 pm

As shiko finished his meal he replied. "I am not sure if we would have been on the same team, It would have been awesome though. It's just in all the past teams, the Nara was a genius, which I am not near as smart. Do not get me wrong I am not stupid, just not as excelled as them. My jutsus are also a little different." As shiko continues to talk he comes to a realization "We would have made a great team, because none of the previous teams were identical. We may still have to use the old combos some day..."
Shiko smiles thinking of the day they may fight and show their power together, as heads of their clans.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:46 pm

"Of course some day we will. It would be irresponsible of us to not carry the tradition of our fathers by uniting our strength at some point. One of these days you will have to come with me to the Yamanaka compound with me so I can introduce you to our family." Daisuke's parents would be thrilled to know that their son had made friends with a Nara.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Shiko is thrilled at the invite. "I will have to take you up on that invite, I feel that our parents would be excited for that."

Shiko starts thinking of all that is possible between them.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Daisuke finishes his meal and pays for both of their meals, leaving a good tip as well. "Why don't we go get some ice-cream to top the night off, and set up a time later where you can come over and eat at my parents. Do me a favor, keep in contact with the others, it's important we all work with one another for Konoha's sake."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:26 am

"Will do" shiko answers but questions if Daisuke knows something he does not.

" where do you want to go for ice cream? Because that sounds good. And how about I pay for it this time?" shiko smiles as he gets up from the table to head to an ice cream shop.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:09 am

Daisuke knew of a small little stand close by. Upon arriving Daisuke ordered a Vanilla Cone, as plain as it gets. He waited for Shiko to pay, knowing it would be rude to reject the offer. "Well Shiko, I'm going to head off and get some sleep for the night. Keep in touch with the other Genin yeah?" And with Daisuke headed out into the night.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:26 am

Shiko ordered a double, one scoop strawberry the other chocolate.  He felt he had deserved it. And it was a great combo. Which he saw funny being a Nara, that's all they do is combos. He payed
"Will do, see you later." after which he realized he needed to got the same way as Daisuke. So he awkwardly followed him a block then took a different path.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation [poleon]   The Next Generation [poleon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation [poleon]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: The Leaf Village-
Jump to: