Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:33 am

Before departing to Kusa, Daisuke had met four of the five Konoha Genin attending other than himself. Once he arrived he was able to watch a little bit of Sakyo's fights, but with both of them going far into the tournament and being so busy, they never really had any time to sit down and talk. Daisuke's general belief is that if you get to know your fellow shinobi it is prosperous to a Village's upbringing. So Daisuke invited Sakyo to a bowl of Ramen at a small hole-in-the-wall sit in Ramen shack on the west side of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 am

With so much running through his mind, Sakyo decides to take a break from all the commotion to have a sit-down meal with his comrade, Daisuke Yamanaka. It's been bothersome maintaining appearances of having rivalry with the Kumo ninja and at the same time participating in this tournament, if Muiko-sensei hadn't pushed him into participating he would've gladly attended the tournament to purely spectate matches and gather data on the participants. He enters the restaurant to see Daisuke eating ramen, Sakyo gleams figuring his friends stomach couldn't wait for his timely arrival.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am

When Daisuke catches sight of Sakyo he waves him over and pulls out a seat next to him for Sakyo to sit, inbetween mouth fulls he introduces himself properly. "Sakyo, right? I'm Daisuke, we didn't get much of a chance to talk to one another in Kusa. How have you been since the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 am

Now that I'm all rested up my team and I have to start getting more missions completed if we want to qualify for the upcoming Chunin exams...you see, my family is wanting to fast-track me for promoting through the ranks. They're all resting their hopes on me to one day become a member of the ANBU and protect the Hokage, that's why I'm training so hard and reading all these books.

It was good getting to watch all the fights, I'm sorry for how your last match turned out. The Yamanaka clan sure has a good hidden technique, very useful for the field I want to specialize in one day.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 am

Daisuke listened intently, taking in as much knowledge as he could. It was important to know what his team mates goals were. "ANBU... They except all ranks, don't they?" Daisuke had never really considered the path of ANBU, but after his tournament results, and hearing Sakyo aspire to be apart of the ANBU, it opened up to him as a possibility. "Do you have a team yet? What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:13 pm

"Hmm...generally from what I've gathered, the Hokage hand selects capable shiniobi who are willing and able to perform missions that, well how should i put it...are for the greater good of our village."

"Members of the ANBU are stripped of their rank and name. They are given a mask and codename to conceal their true identities and wear no visible village symbols. They do assassinations, tracking, interrogation, and spying. It's extremely important that the missions ANBU undergo cannot be tied back to their villages." Sakyo stops short of becoming too serious and changes topics to a more pleasant conversation.

"My team? Those two are interesting to say the least...we actually form a good cell. I'm not exactly sure what those two wish to accomplish as shinobi, but they will do just fine as my teammates for the time being."

Realizing he has been doing all the talking Sakyo asks Daisuke, "What about you? What are your goals, how are you teammates?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 pm

"My goals are the same as yours really, do my best to protect the building. My team mates are great, we mesh incredibly well, it also helps have the Hokage as the sensei." Daisuke continued to eat his meal. He couldn't help but think about the future of Konoha. "The Uzumaki hail from the Whirlpool Country, have you been there?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Sakyo looks up as he informs Daisuke, "No, our homeland was destroyed many years ago by other clans seeking to uproot our secrets and techniques. The seventh hokage restored our clan and reignited our lineage, although I have been told by our village elders that there are other Uzumaki outside of Konoha. Most of them don't know they hail from the Uzumaki clan though."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Daisuke pondered the information for a while. "So are your parents from the same lineage as the seventh?" Uchiha, Nara, Yamanaka, Kaguya, Aokin, Uzumaki, the clans of the Konoha six were all legends in their own. It wasn't a surprise they produced the strongest Genin in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 pm

This is not the first time Sakyo has wondered this same question himself, he pondered a moment before giving Daisuke a clear answer on the subject, "I don't know if I'm a direct descendant of the seventh, it would be highly improbable given the fact the Uzumaki allow marriage outside of the clan coupled with the effect of generations trickling down since his time."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Either way, Daisuke thought it was cool to have become friends with an Uzumaki Clan member. Time would tell how far their relationship as fellow members of the Konoha 6 would take them. "I wonder if Kusa is going to push things into a war-state. They were brutal down there."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Sakyo looks serious now, "Have faith that the Leaf, Cloud, and Suna won't let Kusa ignite a war."

"It's times like these when I believe stealth operations are vital to protecting the shinobi world. If I had to guess, someone will take out the Sunakage to prevent a world war from starting."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Daisuke pondered the events of the Kusa tournament, and when the Hokage had to leave briefly. "What if the Kusakage isn't the real threat. Seems fishy that a shinobi from Kusa would have as much authority as he doess... But let the Kage's worry about that! For now, let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:14 pm

"You may be right...there could be a greater threat looming out there waiting for us all to drop our guard." Sakyo chuckled at the idea as he watched his friend down another bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

[b]"Well Sakyo, it's been fun getting a bite to eat. Do me a favor and keep in contact with the other Genin. We have a lot to do in order to get ready for the Chuunin exams." Daisuke paid for both of their meals. He got up, adjusting his attire, and bid farewell to Sakyo and left the shop. He had a lot to do to prepare for the coming months. Having a friend like Sakyo was going to bid good fortune.

[Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uzumaki   The Uzumaki Empty

Back to top Go down

The Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1