Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apprehend the Kidnapper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiggityJ

Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Jynn stands up from his desk slowly at the news. Looking out the window and down to the village he speaks "its not your fault you did what you had to do, Id much rather this be the outcome than any of you being harmed". Turning back to the shinobi he gives them a nod saying "mission accomplished, excellent work now for the least exciting part of a mission". Brandishing a tightly wound scroll from his desk he hands it to the duo smiling as he spoke "the paperwork, detail the mission and everything you learned make sure you hand it in to the administration when youre done".

Nice work I really like this one [APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"I'll take care of that," Mianyi says, taking the scroll on which the Kazekage wants their report delivered. "I think Tonou needs some rest." And medical treatment. She can't help but feel responsible for his condition, so she will do what she can to alleviate any further effort or strain on his part, even if it means putting together the boring paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:14 pm

What Rank was the mission? We both posted 8 times.. which qualifies for a B rank
Back to top Go down
JiggityJ

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Yeah I like B rank, considering it scaled up in difficulty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Apprehend the Kidnapper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprehend the Kidnapper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Suna :: Teams & Missions-
Jump to: