Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Apprehend the Kidnapper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Name: Apprehend the Kidnapper
Rank: We'll figure it out at the end
Location: Outside the Southern Trade Town
Description: Tonou and Mianyi are now attempting to apprehend the kidnapper that has been paying thugs to do his work for him.
Goal: Apprehend the Kidnapper and find out why he is kidnapping.

Tonou is hidden among the branches of a tree just outside the Trade Town's gates. Mianyi should be on the other side. The two of them patiently wait for the evening sky to turn a shade darker and for the arrival of a man who has been paying people to kidnap. Tonou is working out of orders, the missions were to just investigate, but he has never been much for authority, and why change in an interesting moment such as this? Tonou had his radio piece in, but didn't say anything to Mianyi. He expected that she would radio in sooner or later.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm

After their ordeal with taking out the two men, Mianyi has placed her radio piece in as well now that she no longer needs to look like prey. She is situated in the branches of a tree on the opposite side of the trade town's gates. She took care earlier to get into a somewhat comfortable position, but as they wait for signs of a "shadowy sort" that might be the contact they are looking for, she finds that her muscles are starting to cramp, and as the sun starts to set she's finding it a bit cold. She puts up with these discomforts and maintains vigilance.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Tonou is just about to fall asleep when he noticed a man walking towards the village gates. He is accompanied by a young boy with a giant shuriken tied to his back. Tonou almost immediately recognizes the boy as the lone Oto shinobi at the Kusa tournament. Sure enough, the boy has an Otogakure headband around his neck. The man leading the boy is tall and in business attire. He doesn't look like a ninja, and Tonou can't sense any chakra from him. "Mianyi, ready?" And before waiting for a reply Tonou drops down. The two visitors turn immediately.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Mianyi nods... then realizes that it's dark and she's hidden in a tree from view, and the radio cannot convey such gestures. "Ready," she whispers over the radio. She moves carefully in the tree so that she doesn't rustle the branches, reaching into her sleeves to draw out a kunai and get ready to silently strike one of these fellows at Tonou's signal. Unlike Tonou, she does not leave the tree or give away her position. Let them think there is but one person there, acting alone, and perhaps they will give her a good shot at their backs.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 pm

"Who the f--k are you?" The man's voice is rasp and harsh. The boy behind him stands quietly. Tonou ignores the lead man in order to further infuriate him. Instead he turns to the boy and addresses him. "Shiriki, isn't it? The boy who ran away after losing to the Konoha Uchiha." Shiriki jumps, startled that Tonou knows who he is. He doesn't say anything but looks at the man, apprehensively. The man's head is beginning to turn a bright red. "Who the hell do you think you are? I asked you a question." Tonou ignored him and continued to stare at Shiriki, who was obviously nervous.

"Deal with him, boy. I pay your village a damn high price for your protection." Shiriki darted forward pulling his shuriken off of his back. Tonou draws a kunai, preparing for a fight. Meanwhile, the man notices that his operation is compromised and begins to back away from the fight, trying to slip away.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Mianyi takes all of this as her cue to act. She moves as swiftly as she can in the tree, throwing a kunai with each hand. One of those is aimed directly for the middle of the Oto-nin's back to give Tonou an advantage during the fight. The second is aimed for the back of the man's leg, designed to impair any further movements away from them so he can't sneak away.

After she lets lose this attack, she launches herself from the tree in the direction of the man who is trying to slip away, grabbing for her pouch of shuriken.

OOC - I'll let you decide if she hits those two Smile
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:33 pm

The Kunai aimed at the man hits him square in the leg. "Son-of-a-b---h! WHO ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE ---!" The man stumbles to the ground and turns to see Mianyi, he begins to throw sand, rocks, whatever he can get his hands on at her.

Meanwhile the kunai thrown at Shiriki's back hits and lodges in. Shiriki stops in his tracks and turns to Mianyi. His eyes turn a dark black until his pupil is no longer recognizable. His skin begins to change, markings appear up and down his arms and his exposed chest and face. Although Mianyi and Tonou might not recognize it, it is a Cursed Seal, the type that was created by Orochimaru. A Cursed Seal hasn't been seen in over a century. Shiriki dashes to Mianyi with incredible speed. Tonou reacts by using Gone with the Wind. Just as Shiriki swings his large shuriken down across Mianyi Tonou jumps in front of it with his arms crossed, shielding his body. Blood spurts into the air and the shuriken lodges in Tonou's arms.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Mianyi's delicate nerves give way under the situation, which really can't be good for this at all, since they are in well over their heads, at least in Mianyi's flighty opinion of things. She gasps as Tonou takes the hit and blood spurts out. Thinking fast, she pounces on Tonou's back and covers his mouth and nose with her hands, hissing out, "Don't breathe!"

Butterflies dance in her stomach as she quickly kneads chakra, or maybe the furious kneading of chakra is causing the butterflies? Perhaps both at the same time. She expels a fog of Poison Mist that coats her, Tonou, Shiriki, and maybe even the strange man. Since she's unsure of how long Tonou can hold his breath under these circumstances, as well as the effects of poison on a bloodstream, she tries to jump away while holding Tonou, channeling some chakra to her legs to give her a boost out of the cloud of poisonous mist, which should also cloak the movement of her and Tonou away from Shiriki.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Tonou falls backwards once Mianyi lands. He drops to the ground, blood now staining the sand beneath him. The poison mist begins to choke the man who doesn't have any chakra or nin abilities. Shiriki however is enraged by the mist and charges forward, not yet affected by the poison. The power of the Cursed Seal has elevated him to a level beyond Tonou and Mianyi. Tonou realizing this, does something that he had never done until this moment.

"Mianyi, we have to do this together."

Tonou stood up and ran to Shiriki's right. "Mianyi, to his left!" Tonou screams for Shiriki's attention, although Shiriki seems much more interested in getting revenge and is focused on Mianyi.

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Mianyi has realized that this is far beyond them as well, but she lacks the rational thought capacities to do anything more than panic and fret. Luckily Tonou is able to provide rational thought and plans and despite freaking out on the inside, she's able to nod in agreement and follow his directions.

As directed she moves to Shiriki's left, trying to dodge any further incoming attacks, whatever they may be. She tries to get in close enough that she can hit his side with her fist, channeling chakra to it to improve the force with which she's able to strike.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Shiriki ignores the strike, despite the strong chakra infused strike. His right hand turns to a blinding light as he uses one of his toton techniques, attempting to stab through Mianyi. His attack would fail as Tonou leaps next to Shiriki and uses his Winded Double Kick. The strike to the body and head cause Shiriki to turn towards Tonou, his body exposed to Mianyi for the first time. Shiriki turns his light infused hand to strike Tonou across his face, leaving a deep laceration that causes Tonou to fall backwards. "Mianyi, your Kunai. Stab his neck! NOW!"

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 pm

The blinding light causes Mianyi to freeze as she clenches her eyes shut, leaving her wide open for Shiriki's attack, which luckily Tonou is able to prevent with his double kick. Mianyi snaps out of it in time to see him hit Tonou across the face. She reacts like a puppet to his orders, leaping at his neck with her kunai in hand and trying to gouge it right into his jugular.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Shiriki screams in pain as blood runs down his neck. The attack didn't hit fatally, but enough to end the fight. He grabbed his neck and sprinted out of sight, leaving the man behind. Shiriki would live to fight again, but so would Tonou and Mianyi thanks to their effort as a team. Tonou stood up, his arms and face bleeding profoundly. He walks up the Mianyi, lifts one of his injured arms and puts his hand on her head. "I am proud of you." Tonou then turns to address the man, but he has died from the poison intake. Choked to death before he had the chance to scream any more profanities. "Bring him to the Kazekage."

_________________

Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Mianyi practically falls to the ground, stumbling to stay on her feet as Shiriki runs away. She gasps with surprise as Tonou touches her head. "Tonou... you're... injured..." she says bashfully, feeling guilty that he was injured protecting her. Twice he took attacks that were meant for her, didn't he? At least, that's how she remembers it. "I have a medical kit with me." It seems to take priority over taking the dead body with them to the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Tonou allows Mianyi to address his wounds so that their travel back to Suna is easier. He doesn't speak as he holds back from the pain his body is undergoing. Once they are done they will go back to Suna and either here the praise or the wrath from the Kazekage.

Mission Complete

@JiggityJ wanna jump in and give this mission an approval and a rating? You can do it IC too if you'd like. Assume we are back in the Kazekage's office/.

_________________

Back to top Go down
JiggityJ
Kazekage


Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Jynn stands up from his desk slowly at the news. Looking out the window and down to the village he speaks "its not your fault you did what you had to do, Id much rather this be the outcome than any of you being harmed". Turning back to the shinobi he gives them a nod saying "mission accomplished, excellent work now for the least exciting part of a mission". Brandishing a tightly wound scroll from his desk he hands it to the duo smiling as he spoke "the paperwork, detail the mission and everything you learned make sure you hand it in to the administration when youre done".

Nice work I really like this one [APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
alexana
Hokage


Posts : 668
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"I'll take care of that," Mianyi says, taking the scroll on which the Kazekage wants their report delivered. "I think Tonou needs some rest." And medical treatment. She can't help but feel responsible for his condition, so she will do what she can to alleviate any further effort or strain on his part, even if it means putting together the boring paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Logic
Raikage
avatar

Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:14 pm

What Rank was the mission? We both posted 8 times.. which qualifies for a B rank

_________________

Back to top Go down
JiggityJ
Kazekage


Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Yeah I like B rank, considering it scaled up in difficulty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apprehend the Kidnapper   

Back to top Go down
 
Apprehend the Kidnapper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Suna :: Teams & Missions-
Jump to: